8th January 2021, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in the UGC NET(Computer Science and Applications) if completed BCA and MSc(Data Science)?

Hi friends, I have done BCA and MSc in Data Science. I want to appear in the UGC NET for Computer Science and Applications. Am I eligible to appear in the UGC NET with such subject? Please let me know as soon as possible.

9th January 2021, 12:13 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in the UGC NET(Computer Science and Applications) if completed BCA and MSc(Data Science)?

Yes, You are eligible to appear in the UGC NET(Computer Science and Applications) if completed BCA and MSc(Data Science).

You must have completed MSc with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized board to appear in this examination.

Your age should be less than 30 years if you are applying for Junior Research Fellowship.
9th January 2021, 02:38 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in the UGC NET(Computer Science and Applications) if completed BCA and MSc(Data Science)?

To be eligible for UGC NET exam (Computer Science and Applications), candidate should have completed M.Sc. or equivalent course from Computer Science and Applications with at least 55% marks.

Since, you have completed BCA (Bachelor in Computer Application) and M.Sc. in Data Science. Since, both the fields are related in Computer Science field.

So, if you have secured at least 55% marks in M.Sc. (Data Science), then you can appear for UGC NET exam for Computer Applications.
30th July 2021, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in the UGC NETif completed B.Sc stat and MSc(Data Science)?
12th April 2022, 01:07 PM
Anujjindal12

Yes, You are eligible to appear in the UGC NET(Computer Science and Applications) if completed BCA and MSc(Data Science).

Age Eligibility: When it comes to UGC, Students aiming to crack the JRF (Junior Research Fellowship), should not be more than 31 years as on the 1st October 2021 (This age limit only applies to the current cycle of the examination).

The above age limit was in accordance with the, but, it’s 2022 now, and there are speculations that this UGC will make a substantial change in the UGC NET JRF age limit.

While there is no age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Assistant Professor.

Thanks!!
27th June 2023, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear ugc net .iam completed MSc Data Analytics
16th July 2023, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in the UGC NET(Computer Science ) if completed B.Sc Computer Science (Hons) and then MSc (Data Science)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?