6th July 2011, 08:31 AM
naresh.alli

What can I do on the basis of 73% in 10th, 79% in inter and 75% in B.Tech?

Iam naresh studying btech 4th year in mechanical engineering.i interested to do the job in automobile industry with rich salary because my family is poor.i got 73,79,75 %s in 10th,inter,btech.what can i do with these qaulification.please sallow my problem

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get placed in a top company after scoring 64.9 in B.Tech and 90+ in both inter and 10th?
  2. What to do after B.Tech. in EEE, GATE or GRE or Job? Would it be a problem if I have less than 60% in B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Required percentage of marks for getting Testing Jobs being a candidate having secured 70% in 10th and Inter and 55% in B.Tech?
  4. How to get a software job after scoring 76% in 10th, 88% in inter and 61% in B.Tech ECE
  5. Am I eligible for top universities after scoring 75% in 10th, 80% in inter and 70% in B.Tech?
  6. Which government jobs will suit me after completing 10th with 80.2%, 12th with 94.7% and B.Tech with 73%?
  7. Which is a better course after SSC exam?
  8. Can I get my 10th and intermediate certificate back after having backlog in B.Tech? -- [New]
  9. What type of jobs are available in banking sector
  10. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  11. What is the range of percentage for distinction in B.Tech?
  12. What should I do after my inter to get salary more than 1 Lakh?
  13. List of merit colleges in Chennai? I have scored 90% in 10th and 95.1% in 1st inter
  14. Which country is a good choice for MS in Computer Science?
  15. Is there any part time course in Hyderabad for Economics on the basis of 10th or 12th pass?
  16. Am I eligible for any campus interviews after scoring 78% in ICSE, 94% in inter, 6.8 B.Tech CGPA?
  17. Am I eligible for online campus placement at Infosys? I have scored 62% in 20th, 80% in inter
  18. L&T and CTS eligibility criteria for 2015 freshers
6th July 2011, 02:21 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do on the basis of 73% in 10th, 79% in inter and 75% in B.Tech?

DEAR FRIEND,

you have very good academics record.

as you have 75% cgpa in the b.tech.
you can apply for the campus interviews through your college.
you will get the good salary packages in the campus interview due to your percentages.

if you want to study further in your career ,
then you can do m.tech.
after the completion of m.tech you can get the more good salary packages than the same in b.tech.

as you are in the final year of the b.tech you can now give the UPSC EXAM for the different services.
to know more about the upsc kindly visit the website www.upsc.gov.in

thanks and best luck
7th July 2011, 01:38 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do on the basis of 73% in 10th, 79% in inter and 75% in B.Tech?

dear friend,
Your academic record is very good.. so, it will not create any problem at the time of your campus placement..
You can appear in any campus placement of software sector and also can appear in any PSU exam...
But to get job you have to crack those exams and interview...
Getting a job is totally depends upon your capability, talent, presents of mind..
so, you just try to get a job at the time of your on-campus placement..
you just try to improve your soft skills to get a job...
All the best..
12th July 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i am anil kumar,doing 4th b.tech eee.which sub i should learn more for getting a job in power plant.i have 64% aggregrate pursuing now.how to know,which companies will offer under graduate or graduate trainee jobs.how to know,which company are offering jobs.suppose i will not get job in campus, wht should i do?join as a faculty is better or join in power plant as trainee?what much better
25th December 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

is any way to get admission in b-tech after scoring 56% in 10.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?