11th July 2010, 04:12 PM
sreeb

Which B.Ed Computer Science B.Ed institution are lenient with attendance so that I can work simultaneously?

Hi all,

i have a delicate situation. I am currently working for a BPO. looking to study B.Ed Computer Science in recognised institutions. but due to my financial situation i cant quit work. I have no intention of doing it in correspondence course.

Can you people tell me any institutions where we can adjust with attendance and stuff like that so that i can work as well as study

Looking for institutions in and around Chennai or Vellore districts so that i can attend college atleast on office holidays

Regards,
Sree

13th September 2011, 10:05 PM
vsshruti21

Default Re: Which B.Ed Computer Science B.Ed institution are lenient with attendance so that I can work simultaneously?

Hi,
I understand you have a rough situation; But being an Engineer myself, I know that TN private colleges are pretty strict with attendance. You can still look out for government colleges, for which you need to score well for your entrance exam.
All the best!
14th March 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which B.Ed Computer Science B.Ed institution are lenient with attendance so that I can work simultaneously?

i'm asst. teacher of computer science and i am a b tech holder.now my question is from where i can get my b ed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?