28th February 2021, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Supreme Court India Junior Translator recruitment 2021 being a Hindi Honours graduate?

Hi Sir/Mam, I have done a BA Hindi Honours course. I want to apply for Supreme Court India recruitment for Junior Translator. Kindly let me know if I can apply for this recruitment or not? Please let me know about this asap.

2nd March 2021, 10:50 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Supreme Court India Junior Translator recruitment 2021 being a Hindi Honours graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Supreme Court India Junior Translator recruitment 2021 is Candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree/Graduate with English and relevant Language as subjects and A Diploma/Certificate Course in Translation from English to relevant Language and vice-versa from recognized University. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Supreme Court India Junior Translator recruitment 2021 being a Hindi Honours graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.sci.gov.in/.
2nd March 2021, 12:54 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I apply for Supreme Court India Junior Translator recruitment 2021 being a Hindi Honours graduate?

Yes, You can apply for Supreme Court India Junior Translator recruitment 2021 being a Hindi Honours graduate.

You must have English as one subject in graduation to apply for this role with BA Hindi.

If you have Diploma course in Translation than also you are eligible to apply.
2nd March 2021, 06:05 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Supreme Court India Junior Translator recruitment 2021:-

Educational qualification:-

The candidate should have passed a degree / diploma from a recognised University.

Application fee:-

General / OBC candidates - Rs 500/-

SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / PH candidates/ and dependants of freedom fighters - Rs 250/-

Official website:-

www.sci.gov.in
2nd March 2021, 08:46 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you apply for Supreme Court India Junior Translator recruitment 2021:-

Educational qualification:-

Degree / graduation and diploma / certificate course in the translation of English to specified languages.

Selection procedure:-

The selected candidates will get a pay of Rs 44,900/- per month.
2nd March 2021, 11:59 PM
ruckshana

No, you are not eligible yet to apply for the post.

* The minimum academic qualification required is graduation along with a certificate/ diploma in translation in the respective regional language.

For more information, visit official portal main.sci.gov.in
3rd March 2021, 10:25 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Supreme Court India Junior Translator recruitment 2021 is:

** Educational Qualification: A Bachelor’s Degree/Graduate with English and Hindi as subjects; AND A Diploma/Certificate Course in Translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa from University recognized by the Government or UGC. OR Two years’ experience in translation from Hindi to English and viceversa in Central/State Government offices/ Parliament/State Legislature Secretariats or Central/State Public Sector Undertakings/High Courts. Proficiency in computer operations and knowledge of relevant office packages viz., word processing in English and Hindi language.

** Age limit:

Minimum Age: 18 years.

Maximum Age: 27 years.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official website.
3rd March 2021, 02:41 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly apply for Supreme Court India Junior Translator recruitment 2021 as the minimum eligibility required to apply for Supreme Court India Junior Translator recruitment 2021 is that you must have completed Graduation in Hindi or English as a subject along with degree or diploma or certificate course in Translation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?