10th March 2021, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Data Scientist interview for Wolters Kluwer Pune?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to attend the interview for the Data Scientist post in Wolters Kluwer Pune. I want to prepare for this interview very well so that I can crack and get selected for this post. Can you tell me how I can crack this interview?

14th March 2021, 01:27 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Data Scientist interview for Wolters Kluwer Pune?

To crack the interview you have to keep below points in mind.

1. You must have good knowledge in Python Programming , Data Science , Linux Commands and Shell Scripting.

2. You should have good knowledge of analyzing and quantifying data collected through crowdsourcing protocols.

3. You must have good knowledge of descriptive statistics and visualization tools.

4. You have to explain properly about what kind of work you exactly perform in your daily activity.

5. You have to be excellent while communicating with interviewer and HR during the interview.

For more details you can visit below website:-
https://www.wolterskluwerindia.co.in/
15th March 2021, 04:17 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Data Scientist interview for Wolters Kluwer Pune?

To prepare to crack the Data Scientist interview for Wolters Kluwer Pune follow given steps.

Applicant should develop interest in the machine learning/Artificial Intelligence/Advanced analytics.

Applicant should develop strong foundation in statistical methodologies (e.g., linear/logistic regression, Segmentation/classification techniques.).

Applicant should develop knowledge or familiarity of data manipulation and analysis languages.

Applicant must be familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).

Applicant should develop knowledge of Natural Language Processing/Text mining concepts is strongly desirable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?