14th March 2021, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee for each semester of MSc(Medical Radiation Physics) in Manipal School of Allied Health Sciences? Admission fee for this course?

Hi, can any of you kindly let me know about the overall fee expenses of the MSc(Medical Radiation Physics) course which is available in Manipal School of Allied Health Sciences? Please tell me the fee of each semester and also the admission fee.

18th March 2021, 11:38 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: What is the fee for each semester of MSc(Medical Radiation Physics) in Manipal School of Allied Health Sciences? Admission fee for this course?

The fee for each semester of MSc(Medical Radiation Physics) in Manipal School of Allied Health Sciences are;

You will pay Rs. 60000 each semester as tuition fee.

This course will complete in 4 semesters.

You will also pay admission fee of Rs. 10000.
18th March 2021, 01:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee for each semester of MSc(Medical Radiation Physics) in Manipal School of Allied Health Sciences? Admission fee for this course?

MSc in Medical Radiation Physics at Manipal School of Allied Health Sciences is a 2 year duration course. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Tuition Fee Every Year is Rs. 190000

Year I - Rs.2 Lakhs
Year II - Rs.1.90 Lakhs
Total - Rs.3.90 Lakhs

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.manipal.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?