7th April 2021, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure of how I can apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission recruitment of Physiotherapist? I have heard that they have introduced lots of vacancies for Physiotherapist posts. Please tell me how I can apply? And also let me know what the cost is for applying?

8th April 2021, 10:37 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment 2021 is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment 2021 Application Form is For SC/ST/PH Women Candidates of Bihar is Rs. 50/- and For Gen/ OBC/ EWS & Other state is Rs. 200/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.pariksha.nic.in/.
8th April 2021, 01:59 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment 2021? Cost of application?

Procedure and Cost of application to apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment 2021:-

Procedure to apply:-

To apply for the BTSC physiotherapist recruitment 2021, candidates open the main page of the official website that is
pariksha.nic.in

On the screen, you can get the detailed notification and apply online links of the physiotherapist post.

Go through the detailed in notification.

If you are eligible to apply for the BTSC physiotherapist recruitment 2021, then click on the online application link .

Complete all the registration steps before the last date of the application process.

Submit the form and take a copy of the BTSC Bihar application form for the further checking process.

Cost of application:-

Contenders have to pay the application fees / exam fee using a debit card / net banking / credit card .

General/ OBC/ EWS candidates - Rs 200 / -

For SC/ST/ Physically Handicapped candidates - Rs 50/-.
8th April 2021, 06:18 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Apply procedure for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment 2021:-

✓ Firstly candidates can visit the official website of Bihar Technical Service Commission Pariksha through online method.
✓ Now click on the all notification/advertisement link for informations about this recruitment.
✓ Click on apply link of respective posts.
✓ Click on the registration link.
✓ Must fill in candidate's Personal, Education, and Experience details carefully in the given online application.
✓ Pay the online application fee using a debit card, credit card or net-banking options.
✓ Upload a scanned document of photo, signature and other qualification experience certificates.
✓ Must take a printout of the final submitted application form for further reference.

✓ For General/EWS/OBC candidates:- Rs. 200/-.
✓ For ST/SC/MBC/Female candidates:- Rs. 50/-.

For more details you have to visit into the official website of this recruitment.
8th April 2021, 11:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply:-

Visit the official website - www.btsc.bih.nic.in

Click on the apply now button and all details carefully.

Candidate open the main page of the official website.

On the screen, you can get the detailed notification and apply online links of the physiotherapist post.

Go through the detailed notification.

If you are eligible to apply for the BTSC physiotherapist recruitment 2021, then click on the online application link.

Complete all the registration steps before the last date of the application process.

Pay the application fee and submit the application form.

Take a copy of the BTSC Bihar application form for the further checking process.

Rs. 200/- for General / OBC/EWS candidates.

Rs 50/- for /SC/ST / Physical Handicapped candidates.
9th April 2021, 12:07 AM
Pikachuuuu

Procedure to apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment 2021 is;

Visit official website-
www.pariksha.nic.in

Click on apply online links of the Physiotherapist, Occupational TherapistPosts.

Click on the online application link.

Complete registration before the last date.

Submit the form and take a copy for the further process.
9th April 2021, 11:31 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Steps to apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment 2021-

Firstly go to the Bihar technical Service Commission official website.
http://pariksha.nic.in

In the news section you can find the advertisement for the direct recruitment of physiotherapist.

Download the recruitment notification in the form of PDF and go through all the details.

Ensure yourself that you are eligible to apply for this post then you have to enter your data in all the fields of the application form and upload scanned recent passport photograph signature and educational documents and then you have to pay any application fee.

Take a hard copy of the application page for future reference.

--- Application fee

General/OBC/EWS candidates - ₹200/-

SC/ST/Physically handicapped - ₹50/-
9th April 2021, 01:13 PM
Ulna
Banned

The eligibility criteria for Bihar technical service commission in physiotherapy requirement is
The candidate must have completed his bachelor's degree from a recognised University
the candidate will have to apply for the Bihar technical service commission recruitment online and for physiotherapy there is a total vacancy of 126
The application fees for general ,other backward class candidate is 200 rupees
The fees for scheduled caste ,scheduled Tribes and female is 50 rupees
9th April 2021, 04:36 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment 2021:

** Procedure to apply:

Interested Candidates may apply this recruitment online through the website http://pariksha.nic.in from 16.03.2020 to 15.04.2021.

** Application fee:

For SC/ST/PH Women Candidates of Bihar - Rs. 50/-.

For Gen/ OBC/ EWS & Other state - Rs. 200/-.

For detailed information, log on to http://pariksha.nic.in/.
10th April 2021, 06:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission (BTSC) recruitment 2021 for Physiotherapist (General Sub-Cadre), you just need to fill the online application form for the same recruitment by referring to the link http://pariksha.nic.in/(S(na4agsb5ax...fications.aspx.

The online application for the same recruitment will be available till 05.05.2021.

Also, the cost for filling an application for the same recruitment is Rs. 200/- in case of candidates from General/EWS/OBC category as well as for all candidates from Other states while the application fee in case of female candidates from any category and all candidates from SC/ST category (who are resident of Bihar) is Rs. 50/-.
11th April 2021, 12:05 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Bihar Technical Service Commission Physiotherapist recruitment 2021 are as mentioned below:-
Interested candidate can apply online through the official website @ http://pariksha.nic.in/ before 15th of April 2021.

Cost of application -
For SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of Bihar - Rs. 50/-
For GEN/OBC/EWS & Other state candidates - Rs. 200/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?