7th July 2011, 12:47 AM
raksha devi

How may I get SBI PO exam solved question papers? How to get study materials for the same

hi sir,
I am Ajay from HP.I am intended to know about the various types of sbi PO exams solved question papers.Where I get this study material and what are the suitable books for the preparation of this exam. Please you help me to get this study material.kindly send this details on my Email-([email protected])
I shell be very thankful to you for this.
Thanks.

17th April 2012, 11:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get SBI PO exam solved question papers? How to get study materials for the same

QUESTION PAPER OF SBI PO EXAM

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

BEST BOOKS FOR SBI PO EXAM=>

I have attached the recent paper of SBI PO exam .So Please check it out. This paper are really helpful for you.

Attached Files
File Type: doc SBI--COMPUTER-AWARNESS.doc(62.5 KB, 159 views)
File Type: pdf State-Bank-of-India-PO-Exam-July-2008..pdf(61.8 KB, 136 views)
File Type: pdf Satet-Bank-of-India-PO-Solved-Paper.pdf(61.1 KB, 177 views)
File Type: pdf State-Bank.pdf(60.7 KB, 129 views)
File Type: doc SBI-PO-2008.doc(60.7 KB, 112 views)
18th April 2012, 12:30 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get SBI PO exam solved question papers? How to get study materials for the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by raksha devi View Post
hi sir,
I am Ajay from HP.I am intended to know about the various types of sbi PO exams solved question papers.Where I get this study material and what are the suitable books for the preparation of this exam. Please you help me to get this study material.kindly send this details on my Email-([email protected])
I shell be very thankful to you for this.
Thanks.

SBI is the leading public sector bank in India with the most no. of branches in India.

There are many websites which provides online study materials for SBI exam. One of them is:

http://www.bankstudymaterial.com/

The books which you should follow are:

Upkars State Bank Probationary Officers Examination

Kiran's SBI and Associates PO exam Practice Book

R.Gupta's SBI and Associates PO exam

18th April 2012, 08:38 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear................
The list of best books from where you can get previous year question with solved answers for preparation........

Good luck.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?