15th August 2021, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in NATA if pursuing 12th from Haryana Council of Open Schooling??

Hello Friends, I am pursuing my 12th Board exams from Haryana Council of Open Schooling. I would like to know that I am eligible for giving
NATA? Please let me know if this is possible for me?
Please reply as soon as possible.

15th August 2021, 07:41 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NATA if pursuing 12th from Haryana Council of Open Schooling??

The answer is NO.

• You must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as your main subjects.

• No age limit to appear in Nata exam.

• You should be an Indian.
15th August 2021, 07:41 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NATA if pursuing 12th from Haryana Council of Open Schooling??

No, the candidate should have passed the 12th class from any university to appear in the NATA exam. There is no age limit to appear in the NATA exam.
Candidates who have passed any 10+3 diploma exam with Mathematics as a subject and scored at least 50% marks are also eligible to apply for the exam.

The candidate can visit the official website of the NATA at www.nata.nic.com for more information.
15th August 2021, 07:58 PM
periwinkle09876

YES, you are eligible to appear in this entrance examination if you have completed your 12tj from Haryana Council of Open Schooling because Haryana Council of Open Schooling is recognised by Indian Government and it has same validity as that of other boards Such as CBSE.

Candidates who have passed or appearing in class 12th can apply for this exam and it is mandatory to have Mathematics as one of the main subjects.
26th August 2021, 07:10 PM
Singhskomal

NATA (National aptitude test in architecture) is conducted by the council of architecture.
Eligibility- 10+2 with 50% in science stream with physics, chemistry and mathematics with recognized board qualification required to pursue bachelor of architecture course.
Duration- 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?