24th September 2021, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I finish my last year of graduation along with govternment Job?

I have to take now admission in my last year, i.e 5th and 6th semester. And my final selection list is out for govt. Job, so how can I continue and finish my last year graduation studies along with my govt. Job?

26th September 2021, 12:39 PM
Chickuvshu

Default Re: Can I finish my last year of graduation along with govternment Job?

If you finally qualify any Government recruitment examination while in the final year of Post-Graduation and you want to complete your Post-Graduation as a regular student, then there are two ways of doing it.

**First, you can submit an application to the office from which you receive the appointment letter intimating the office that you will join the Department after completing your Post-Graduation. A reasonable time and opportunity will be given to you to join the office. Your offer of appointment won’t get cancelled.

**Alternatively, you can join the office and take leave at the time of examination. This leave is known as Leave Without Pay (LWP). This leave is different from Study Leave. In this type of leave (LWP), you will not get a salary if you don’t have enough leave in your credit.

You can’t apply for Study Leave immediately after joining a Government office .
26th September 2021, 02:26 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

If you finally qualify any Government recruitment examination while in the final year of graduation and you want to completebgraduation as regular student then there are two ways of doing it.

First you can submit an application to the office from which you receive the appointment letter intimating the office that you will join the department after completing your graduation.
Reasonable time and opportunity will be given to you to join the office.
Alternatively you can join the office and take leave at the time of examination. This level is known as leave without pay. this league is different from study leave.
26th September 2021, 02:45 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

As you said, your final selection list is out now. It means it takes some time for you to join the concerned government job as it takes some time to get posted. In government sector, generally it takes about 6 to 7 months of time for getting posted in the concerned department or office.

Hence you can complete your semesters one by one and the six final semester would probably of project related in which you can easily come and attend the classes in between the course. Or else you need to take some months of leave by obtaining no objection certificate from your employer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?