28th September 2021, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for TCS placement with 2 years academic gap and with minimum no of backlogs?

i have got gpa of above 6.00 in all my semesters and cgpa (aggregate) is about 6.36. also i got 73.8% in 10th and 62.2% but the problem is dat i hv 2 live backlogs and 2 years academic gap after 12th. so will you please tell me clrearly about backlogs and am i eligible for TCS placement.

30th September 2021, 04:11 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for TCS placement with 2 years academic gap and with minimum no of backlogs?

Eligibility criteria for TCS placement with 2 years academic gap and with minimum no of backlogs?

Till 2 years of the academic gap is permissible to get a placement in TCS.

Percentage Criteria - 60% throughout Academics in X/XII/UG/PG.

The candidate must have 60% or more in graduation.
30th September 2021, 04:14 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for TCS placement with 2 years academic gap and with minimum no of backlogs?

1. You must have completed a graduation with minimum first division from any university.

2. You must have English proficiency with good communication skills.

3. You must have relevant skills and interests.
30th September 2021, 05:01 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

There are less chances , as they prefer candidates who have good academic background with no backlogs and gaps .
There are so many students applying for job , who have much better qualification.
Its better that you first gain experience in any good company and then try for some big MNC as they give preference to experience.
30th September 2021, 09:12 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for TCS recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for TCS recruitment is given below,

Name of the company-TCS

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor's degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics must be 60% Mark's.

>> Candidates having 2 years of gap in academics is allowed and there should not be any pending backlogs in order to be eligible. Hence, I suggest you to clear the backlogs as early as possible in order to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?