29th December 2021, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for PSU job after BTech?

Hello sir, I just want to know that I am having a back in 3rd semester in my B.tech so am I eligible to apply for PSU?

30th December 2021, 04:29 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for PSU job after BTech?

To get the recruitment in PSUs, the most basis criteria is to score better rank in the GATE.

Eligibility to apply for the GATE examination is that candidate must be pursuing in the third or final year of the B.Tech course and have to clear all the backlogs before the course completion to become eligible for recruitment on the basis of GATE rank or for higher studies.

3rd semester students are not eligible to apply for the examination.
30th December 2021, 08:07 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

The Eligibility criteria for PSU Job after BTech is:-

*BARC

*Airport Authority of India

*Air Force Common Admission Test

*BEL

*C-DAC
30th December 2021, 08:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

For joining PSUs (Public Sector Units) as an engineering graduate, you are required to qualify the GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) with top rank in your concerned discipline of engineering as most PSUs shortlist candidates for selection as an engineer or management trainee on the basis of GATE Score only followed by GD and/or interview process except for few PSUs those who conduct their own recruitment examination.

Further, as far as you are concerned about your eligibility for PSU jobs having backlog in your third semester of B.Tech degree then I would like to let you know is that you are eligible once you clear your pending backlogs and your overall aggregate in B.Tech degree is around 60-65%.
31st December 2021, 06:28 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

For those students who studying B.Tech from renowned university (i.e., IIT's and NIT's), can get PSU like IOCL, BHEL, NTPC, ONGC, BPCL, etc through campus placement.

But for those students who are from private university/college and from state government engineering colleges, they have to give GATE Exam which conducts every year by IISC and 7 IIT's.

Educational Criteria - Candidates who possess B.Tech. /B.E. / B.Sc. Engineering in the related field of Engineering.

Age Limit - The upper age limit was set at 27 years (relaxable) for GATE 2022.
31st December 2021, 06:52 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for PSU job after BTech?

Engineering graduates are eligible for various PSU jobs after completion of B.E / B. Tech degrees or when they are in the final year of graduation. Some PSUs recruiting through GATE and some other PSUs conduct separate exams for recruitment. More than 40+ PSUs are recruiting through GATE and Non-GATE.
31st December 2021, 07:53 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for PSU job :-

Educational qualification:- Candidates must have graduate Degree in Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Age limit:- Candidates age should be up to 30 years.
Nationality:- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
30th April 2022, 06:59 AM
HansAnkhiya

Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics/ Metallurgy with 70% Marks for General and OBC candidates and 65% Marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates from recognized university.
PSU Eligibility.
Company IOCL - 2019
Paper CH, CE, CS ,EE, EC, IN, ME, MT
Age Limit 26
% Criteria Open - 65 OBC - 65 SC - 55 ST - 55 PWD - 55
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?