5th January 2022, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school in Kerala Syllabus after registration in class 11?

I am studying in class 11 (Kerala syllabus) and I have done plus one registration(giving my school in the school name) But now I need to change my school. After registration Is it possible..?!
Please reply soon

22nd March 2023, 03:30 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Is it possible to change school in Kerala Syllabus after registration in class 11?

Yes, it is possible to change schools after registering for class 11 in Kerala syllabus. However, the process and requirements for doing so may vary depending on the policies and procedures of the specific educational board or institution you are enrolled in.

It is advisable to contact the concerned educational board or school authorities as soon as possible to inform them of your desire to change schools and to inquire about the necessary steps to do so. They will be able to provide you with guidance and assistance in making the necessary arrangements for transferring to a new school.

It is also important to note that changing schools may have implications for your academic progress and eligibility for certain exams or programs, so it is important to consider these factors before making a decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?