11th November 2022, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I study after 10th in Canada? what is the procedure to convert visitor visa into student visa and get study permit?

Hi there my name is Dhruv Dave I completed my 10th grade in india and now I want to study in canada in 11th grade so what is the procedure to get that ? I am 18 (plus) so thats not issue about age. And suppose I am on visitor visa in canada and I want to study there so what is the procedure to convert visitor visa into student visa and get study permit?

12th November 2022, 12:23 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study after 10th in Canada? what is the procedure to convert visitor visa into student visa and get study permit?

No,you can't study after 10th in Canada, candidates must have 12th passed with minimum 65%marks from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called IELTS.
13th November 2022, 01:56 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study after 10th in Canada? what is the procedure to convert visitor visa into student visa and get study permit?

After completing class 10th, you can study abroad. There are numerous options for students to attend schools in other nations, which will be advantageous in a variety of ways.

Applicants must either submit their application materials online or to a VAC. If their application is accepted, they must visit a POE to pick up their study visa.
13th November 2022, 04:12 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

After passing 10th from India, you can enrol in any Canadian institute for any vocational course. You can choose the right stream of your education field to become an expert after completing high school

Foreign nationals who are in-Canada visitors are not eligible to apply for a study permit from within Canada unless they are exempt under section R215. They must submit their application package online or to a VAC. If their application is approved, they must obtain their study permit at a POE.
13th November 2022, 11:31 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

After 10th you can't apply for student visa in Canada.

You must have 12th degree from a recognised university with minimum 65%marks.

The entrance exam called IELTS or TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?