8th July 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

List of government jobs available for food engineering B.Tech students?

i wants in detail of oppurtunity of food engg. in different department of govt sector
send details...

7th September 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government jobs available for food engineering B.Tech students?

goverment jobs after doing b.tech food tech.hw cn i apply
11th July 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government jobs available for food engineering B.Tech students?

Sir' I am interested in B.TECH. FOOD SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY .Please guide me is it my right choice as i have been selected in govt collage in hp
12th July 2013, 12:25 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

For those who wanted to know about food science and technology, it is a well developed field of modern application of scientific technology in food processing and manufacturing industry that is to convert raw material into consumable product.

With the modernization of Indian market structure, need for food processing and manufacturing industry has witnessed a tremendous increase and its development has lead to wide application of food science in horticulture, dairy, meat processors, beverage manufacturer, food safety and standard departments, packaging industry and much more.

Both public and private sector are employeing candidates having B-Tech, BSc, Msc in Food Technology as Food Engineers.
13th August 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there M Tech for food processing?
17th August 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: List of government jobs available for food engineering B.Tech students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there M Tech for food processing?
s...iicpt offers m.tech in food processing
3rd February 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I would like to join a food engineering course and i would like to know the various job opportunities for a food engi.neer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?