9th July 2011, 01:23 PM
Asha.a.r

Which specialization should I choose in MBA after completing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

I completed b.tech mechanical enginering,i would like to do m.b.a, plz suggest me whch group i want 2 choose in m.b.a

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  3. Difference between B.Tech+MBA and B.A+MBA? Which stream is better for me in MBA after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  5. Which specialization to choose in MBA after computer engineering
  6. Procedure of getting admission in PhD after MBA? When to fill up entrance exam form? Which specializations to choose? -- [New]
  7. How to choose specialization programme after doing MBA in Rural Project Management
  8. What specialization should I choose for MBA after completing B.Tech in CSE/IT?
  9. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  10. MBA or M.Tech, which is better to study for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  11. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  12. Which specialization of MBA is suitable for Mechanical Engineers?
  13. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  14. How to select MBA Specialization?
  15. Which optional subjects should Mechanical Engineering students choose?
  16. Which specialization in MBA would be suitable for Masters in Mechanical Engg. and Engg. University jobs?
  17. Which engineering to choose for specialization in Earth Drilling Equipment's, Cranes and other heavy machines? Should I choose Automobile or Mechanical?
  18. Courses, specialization and university to opt for MBA?
8th October 2011, 01:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which specialization should I choose in MBA after completing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

There are different specialization streams in MBA which you can choose while opting for the course. You can select the course according to your level of interest. The specialization subjects may be chosen on the basis of the areas where you want to build in your career. You can choose from areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Operations Retail etc. Since a B.Tech graduate you can opt for the systems stream or Finance etc. The whole decision may depend on your interest level.
26th January 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which specialization should I choose in MBA after completing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?

i m currently working in garment industry as maintainance manager. which categary i should select for mba
29th September 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Which specialization should I choose in MBA after completing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering. ?????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?