9th July 2011, 11:02 PM
green valley

What is the minimum required percentage to do PhD in English after completion of MA?

sir
I am M.A in english now i want to do Phd in english ?What is the required percentage ?what i should do to get admossion?
thank you

22nd February 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum required percentage to do PhD in English after completion of MA?

how many marks are required to qualify for doing PHD
5th March 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum required percentage to do PhD in English after completion of MA?

CAN I DO PHD WITH 50% MARCS IN PG
14th July 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

What's the minimum percentage required in B.com and M.com for P.hd?
18th November 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum required percentage to do PhD in English after completion of MA?
2nd February 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I'm Alimkhan pathan,form maharashtradist-washim,I want to take addmission in m.phil through manu in english subject,please guide me what can i do take in above mentionedsubject,my last education is m.a.in enlish with 50% marks.
10th April 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage reqired for phd after ma
18th November 2020, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required to do phd in english after completion of MA in English through open university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?