11th July 2011, 06:17 PM
Sree Rajarajeswari

Scope of a mechanical engineering student in government sector? What are the entrance dates of various exams?

Sir,
My son is doing Mechanical Engineering final year. He is having more than 75% upto 3rd year. In 10th and +2 he got more than 89%. What are the scopes and field that he can enter in the Govt jobs. Kindly guide me.Moreover kindly inform me about the entrance exams dates also for entering in the govt jobs.
Are there any scopes for entering in the popular private concerns that he can shine well in the field of production.

Thanking you,

Related Questions:
  1. Which will have better preference in terms of salary and power between Mechanical engineering and IT engineering?
  2. Job opportunities in Government Sector for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. How to get a government job in any sector after completing M.Tech in mechanical engineering with 61%? Am I eligible for government exam?
  4. What are the entrance exams available for government sector jobs? Can I apply for it while in final year mechanical engineering?
  5. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. For which job can I apply in government sector? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  7. Conventional solved question papers in mechanical department of government sector exam? How many government sector exams are available for Mechanical Students?
  8. Vacancy and exams for dentists(b.d.s) in government sector through upsc or cmse exams?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  10. Reputed jobs in Government Sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. What are the various B.E Mechanical jobs available for girls in Government sector? -- [New]
  12. Government or private sector job for Mechanical engineer?
  13. Which exams can I give while in final year Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Application procedure for Government jobs after M.Pharmacy and entrance exams details for the same?
  15. List best government jobs for girl candidates with Mechanical Engineering degree?
  16. In which all entrance exams to appear for job in private sector while pursuing Mechanical engineering?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  18. Best government jobs for mechanical engineering candidates?
12th March 2012, 08:30 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Scope of a mechanical engineering student in government sector? What are the entrance dates of various exams?

Hello Sir
I would like to clear out your query for the mechanical Engineering department. I should tell you , if a person completed his Mechanical engineering , "HE WILL NOT SIT IDEAL". Do you know mechanical student can be placed in any stream whether it is IT, CSE , MECH , ECE ,CE or any other trade. Because mechanical engineering student has been taught in every field that the main reason why mechanical is a evergreen branch of all the branches. And don't worry if you don't get placement from Anna university , any company will take you by meeting the company's head office. Just study and do your best.
Good luck for your bright future.
Thank you
25th March 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of a mechanical engineering student in government sector? What are the entrance dates of various exams?

Sir after completing be from mechanical what are the opportunities in government sector and what about sallery pakage paid.
29th March 2012, 06:05 PM
hariks787

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sree Rajarajeswari View Post
Sir,
My son is doing Mechanical Engineering final year. He is having more than 75% upto 3rd year. In 10th and +2 he got more than 89%. What are the scopes and field that he can enter in the Govt jobs. Kindly guide me.Moreover kindly inform me about the entrance exams dates also for entering in the govt jobs.
Are there any scopes for entering in the popular private concerns that he can shine well in the field of production.

Thanking you,
Govt companies/institutions hiring Mechanical engineers through GATE

1.NTPC -Online registration starts from JAN 1st week based on Gate hall ticket number
2.BHEL-Online registration starts from JAN 1st week based on Gate hall ticket number
3.IOC - Online registration starts from JAN 1st week based on Gate hall ticket number
4. BARC-Online registration starts from MARCH 1st week based on result or there own online exam

Govt companies/institutions hiring Mechanical engineers other than GATE(Companies conducting there own examinations)
1.ISRO- Registration starts from Feb 15th
2.NPCIL-Registration starts from March 1st week

These all are applicable to final year engineering students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?