15th July 2011, 12:50 PM
revathi karuppiah

Is UG enough to appear for TNEB exam? Procedure for TNEB exam? Date of the start of the exam?

Hi, I am doing UG in electrical and electronics engineering. Is UG enough for appearing the exam? Or want i study PG? what is the procedure for TNEB Exam?Can you intimate the date when the exam wil start in the year ?

8th August 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is UG enough to appear for TNEB exam? Procedure for TNEB exam? Date of the start of the exam?

how we are prepare for TNEB exam?
19th October 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is UG enough to appear for TNEB exam? Procedure for TNEB exam? Date of the start of the exam?

precedure for tneb exam? tneb exam date ?application form?
16th November 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

how to appear tneb exam
15th December 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

have tneb called for Assistant engineers?
4th January 2012, 07:35 PM

Default procedere to join the tneb?

I am completed UG in electrical and electronics engineering. i like join to tneb.
5th February 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying UG elecctrical and electronics.i like to join in TNEB.i like AE post very much from my childhood.plz guide me to get AE post in TNEB..
29th February 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my UG in electrical and electronic engineering and i want to know wen is exam for post of AE..................and how to apply for AE post
13th March 2012, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

when the TNEB recruitment going to star?
13th June 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

wtat is the procedure to join in tneb after completing BE?
19th June 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

is completing BE is enough for getting AE post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?