16th July 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Documents need to submit to apply for M.Sc. Maths? Is it possible to become a lecturer after doing M.Sc.? Required percentage to become a lecturer?

what documents we need to submit to apply for msc in maths , and is it possible to become a lecturer after doing msc in corress and how much percentage we should have to become a lecturer

Related Questions:
  1. How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?
  2. What are the jobs available after passing MSc IT? What are the other jobs for me as a MSc IT graduate?
  3. Date of sale of forms of MSc course? Is the MSc course useful to become a lecturer in any IHM?
  4. What are the career options with M.sc maths (50%)? Eligibility to become a lecturer after MSc Maths?
  5. What is the qualification of college lecturer in Maths under Calicut University? I have scored 50% marks in MSc Maths
  6. Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. M.Phil is also necessary after clearing NET to become a Lecturer?
  8. Can I get Government Lecturer Job having completed M.Sc in Computers with 72%?
  9. Can I do MSc Mathematics after completing B.Tech degree? Will I be eligible for B.Tech IT, MSc Maths, M.Phil Maths? What is the salary offered?
  10. Minimum percentage required to become a lecturer in Physically Disabled Category? Can I become a lecturer after scoring 50% marks?
  11. How to get a government lecturer job after completing MSc in Maths?
  12. Which course to choose to become a lecturer? - M.Sc ( Maths), EDUCATION (M.Ed) or MBA( Finance)
  13. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  14. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  15. Can I do Ph.D course or apply for lecturer job in University after completion of M.Sc course with 54.81% marks? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for engineering lecturer after completing MSc CS and M.Tech
  17. Should I go for M.Tech or MSc after doing B.E and working as a lecturer?
  18. Is there any chance to apply for lecturer post in India? I have done MSc, B.Ed, M.Phil, SET
18th July 2011, 10:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents need to submit to apply for M.Sc. Maths? Is it possible to become a lecturer after doing M.Sc.? Required percentage to become a lecturer?

You will get the detailed information in brochure obtained along with the application form. Generally the attachment should include the copy of mark list, category certificate (if you belong to reservation group), certificate to prove the disability- if applicable etc. After completing your M Sc course you will able to work as a lecturer in any private or management or professional colleges. You can work as a mathematic guest lecturer in any colleges under a trust or private management. But to work with the Government colleges you need to pass the NET examination and should take the PSC examination. The minimum mark requirement is 55%.
21st April 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Documents need to submit to apply for M.Sc. Maths? Is it possible to become a lecturer after doing M.Sc.? Required percentage to become a lecturer?

Does the reserved category require non creamy layer certificate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?