16th July 2011, 04:13 PM

Should I do 3 years law or MBA? Will I have a good future if I do Law with B.Com Hons and CS?

am akanksha sharma, currently in final yr bcom hons from kolkata. i appeared for cs foundation. and wish to complete it. now am in a fix either to do 3 yr law or mba.
do i have a good future if i do law with bcom hons and cs .
please help me. i dont wanna loose time

25th September 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do 3 years law or MBA? Will I have a good future if I do Law with B.Com Hons and CS?

my name is sam...i m dng my b.com frm st.joseph's and CS executv....aftr my gradution wht is d procedure to do LAW
26th September 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do 3 years law or MBA? Will I have a good future if I do Law with B.Com Hons and CS?

Should I do 3 years law or MBA? Will I have a good future if I do Law with B.Com Hons and CS?
26th September 2011, 11:17 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: Should I do 3 years law or MBA? Will I have a good future if I do Law with B.Com Hons and CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is sam...i m dng my b.com frm st.joseph's and CS executv....aftr my gradution wht is d procedure to do LAW
you do 3 yr low if you have interest but if your interest in management then you have option MBA
27th September 2011, 12:21 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
It is totally depends on your personal interest..

You decide in which field you want to go..

MBA and law Both the fields are different...
After completion of B.Com you can go for any of these courses..

But I will suggest you to go for MBA course..
Because MBA course has more future prospect than any other course.
You can get a job in management field after completion of MBA course which will give you a better designation and much higher salary....

So, go for MBA course..
All the best.
11th October 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Can i do mba and law togther after complting b.com
11th October 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Can i do mba and law togther after complting b.com
10th January 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Law would be more suitable along with cs because of the simple reason that as a cs you would only be able to file suites for your company only in district courts but if u would have also done law then you can go upto high courts and supreme courts so cs with law graduates are prefered more than just cs.

While if you want to do mba then its about your personal choice.
In this case too the cs certification would help your mba career get a better package.
27th January 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

is anybody here can tell me which course has better future CA or MBA ?
31st January 2012, 06:04 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

It actually depends on your interest dude. Which field you want to go in? Most engineers go for operations management, sales & marketing.
There are lot of courses available in MBA
Finance, Sales & marketing, HR, Operations management, IT,Logistics, International buisness, Retail management, Supply chain management etc.
15th July 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

I am a FMM student studying in class 12th i want to do b.com(hons) but i dont have maths and business studies as my subject so can any reputed college give me hons ?
27th February 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

In which field law should be done by a cs student????
31st March 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

am Anju Garg, studing in previous year m.com (EAFM).Which course I can do with m.com for my gud future...pls help me
4th January 2014, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Im doing bcom(hons) from gcg11...now in dillema wht to do nxt aftr garduation..ive cleared foundation course of cs.n what ive decided is to continue cs n syd by syd go with bankin exmz..m i goin rght????
9th February 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I am in final year of bcom hons.. and cs professional student so now I want to take up llb is it right to do so basicaly im intrested in corporate law
10th February 2014, 03:39 PM
alldinesh

Smile Re: Should I do 3 years law or MBA? Will I have a good future if I do Law with B.Com Hons and CS?

hi..
it is good to pursue mba after your b.com
and u have been completed cs foundation so better pursue cs further
18th May 2014, 07:27 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

You can go for both or first finish up the law degree and take the legal practice. MBA has more advantage for your stream as you are a commerce student. Post Law degree, an MBA degree would be out out of sync for your career graph.
2nd November 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

this is mahi..I m pursuing b.com hns..nw thinking of to go for law..if u can kindly explain me the procedure for the same whther need to crack entrance or can evn do it otherwise frm any college n whether it be profitable..????
11th November 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I failed 3 times in cs executive..... nd i m loosing my interest from cs....i m also student of b.com... should i go for other course like mba or m.com or to continue cs....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?