16th July 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

How to join ISRO after doing BSc Physics final year from Aligarh Muslim University?

i am doing B.Sc(physics) final year from aligarh muslim univaresity aligarh. i wonna join isro after my completion. can i join? please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get free admission to study M.Sc(Physics) in Aligarh Muslim University having 85% till 2nd year of B.Sc?
  2. Eligibility to appear in AMUEEE for Diploma holder?
  3. Detailed information about B.Sc(Physics) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  5. Previous entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  7. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  8. Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?
  9. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate? -- [New]
  10. How can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University being a Polytechnic IT holder?
  11. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?
  12. How to take admission in Mumbai University for MSc/B.Ed? I have done BSc Hons with Botany
  13. Fee structure for MBA in Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. Previous years question papers for PG Unani Entrance test of Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. Which year will be mentioned as the passing year if reappearing in 12th Board exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. Previous years entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of specializations available to study in B.Tech at Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
28th June 2015, 01:27 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ISRO after doing BSc Physics final year from Aligarh Muslim University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing B.Sc(physics) final year from aligarh muslim univaresity aligarh. i wonna join isro after my completion. can i join? please tell me.
No you are not eligible to join ISRO since you need a B.Tech degree for that. But you havre an undergraduate degree in physics unfortunately.

To sit for the recruitment exam of ISRO one needs to satisfy the following eligibility criteria:-

Edcuational Qualification:- You need to have a B.E./B.Tech degree from a recognized university. Along with that you have to secure not less than 65% of marks at graduation level.

Age Limit:- Your age should not be more than 35 years at the time you are going to apply for this exam.

Selection procedure:- You have to sit for a written examination. If you get selected then you will be called for a personal interview sesison.

Pay Scale: 15,600 to 39,100 + Grade Pay 5400

ISRO Recruitment 2015 Details:-

Total Vacancies: 109

>Scientist /Engineer Electronics- 49
>Scientist /Engineer Mechanical- 34
>Scientist /Engineer Computer Science- 26

Important Dates to remember:-

1. Apply online before 10-07-2015
2. Last date to Submit Online Application 10-07-2015
3. Exam Date: 11-October-2015

Official Website:- http://ww.isro.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?