17th July 2011, 03:23 PM
FASIH ANSARI

Qualifications required for ITI? What is the scope of it and duration of the course?

whts d qualification requred for iti? wht does the field related to? wht kind of scope it has? hw many years course is it? where does dis field go? and details. plz.

10th September 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications required for ITI? What is the scope of it and duration of the course?

hi, myself rakesh tirkey iam doing iti course please tell me pecentage of 10th & 12th , age ,admission in korba
21st September 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications required for ITI? What is the scope of it and duration of the course?

about scope of iti
28th September 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

DURATION OF ITI COURSE IN DIESEL MACHANIC
28th September 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of ITI courses
28th September 2011, 09:56 PM
saurabh abhijeet

hello,

qualification required for ITI is 10th and 12th both.....

and the duration of course is 2 years.......
6th October 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th class and i want to do iti tell me about it and about the duration of this course
1st November 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i am 8th pass and working with company as a technician. can i do ITI??
30th November 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th class and I want to do ITI tell me about it and about the duration of this course?
30th November 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

What is age limit to do iti
23rd December 2011, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

I have done 12 th class with cbse mideum please tell me about iti course .durasion of course and age limit.
24th December 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to join any free I.T.I course please suggest me for free coaching
25th January 2012, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

I have done iti with fitter trade. What is scope of fitter trade.
Please tell me
25th January 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I have passed B.A., I want to do ITI course? which course has more scope?
29th February 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

age limit for doing iti is 14-40 years
and min.edcucation required is 10th./high school
and for admission contact me
prince
29th February 2012, 12:41 PM
prins3001

min.qualification for doing iti high school/10th
age limit for iti is 14-40 years
for any other query /admission
contact
1st March 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done 12 th class with cbse mideum please tell me about iti course .durasion of course and age limit.
duration of iti course depends on the trade you choose and can be from 1 year to 2 year.
and the age limit is from 14 years to 40 years
and min.qualification required for iti is 8th std.for welder etc.
and 10th for electrician and fitter etc.

and for you any other quiery related admission
contact
mahatma gandhi iti
20th March 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

details of iti corse ?
7th April 2012, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the quallification for admited in the ITI.
2nd June 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I have passed HSC with 69% marks in this year, I would like to be an Air hostess. Please advice
4th June 2012, 10:35 AM
Mukesh Mahida

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabh abhijeet View Post
hello,

qualification required for ITI is 10th and 12th both.....

and the duration of course is 2 years.......
I have Passed Std.12 in commerce so Iwant to join TIT with fiter So can i join ?
10th June 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO BECOME A CAPTAIN OF THE SHIP WHICH COURSE I SHOULD TAKE
15th June 2012, 09:25 PM
guruvana244

dear,
iti courses are available in many cities in India ........you should contact the nearest employment exchange for more details about the courses and the procedure,......

like if you want courses for rajasthan iti courses then it is available eat the
following link :-

http://www.dte.rajasthan.gov.in/iti/TRADES.html

you can go for vocational training in iti , there are many courses available like :-

Typewriting
Stenography
Secretarial Practices
Computer Operator & Programme Assistant
Architectural Draughtsmanship
Desk Top Publishing
Electrical Technician

Please do contact the Vocational Guidance Officer of the employment exchange office. They offer FREE services.

best of luck
11th July 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i am 10th passed i want to join ITI course. can i do this
11th October 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

can i do ITI and distance intermediate in time.
22nd March 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Which trade in ITI has maximum scope in government job as well as market? what should be taken care while doing this course?
16th May 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

may i know,what is the statrting salary of iti student?
15th June 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

What qualifications required to become the Assistant Director of ITI?
22nd June 2013, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

i have passed my 10th &inter 1st year and i have interest to do iti with these qualifications can i do.iti
9th December 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.sc. & i am doing M.Sc. IInd year so tell me what is duration of i.t.i
5th March 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Qualifications required for ITI? What is the scope of it and duration of the course?

Quote:
i have completed B.sc. & i am doing M.Sc. IInd year so tell me what is duration of i.t.i

bhosdiwale u have done Bsc and Msc and seeking for ITI..?? Gandu..U have enormous options after doing Msc...ITI is a low class job..(electrician,Fitter etc etc.. ).. Do your Phd and you will certainly land to a proffesor at any college..

Best of Luck
Abhimanyu Sinha
(B.Tech,NIT Warengal ! )
20th March 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

My name is Padmavathi, and my son (Prathik) is studying 10th class. I want to join him in ITI. I want to know what is the qualification and percentage need to join in ITI? Please give me details about ITI.

Thanking you,

Padmavathi
2nd June 2014, 11:48 PM

Smile Re: Qualifications required for ITI? What is the scope of it and duration of the course?

Quote:
I passed 12th class and I want to do ITI tell me about it and about the duration of this course?
Plz. inform me about the best courses and eligibility after passing H.S.
22nd December 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Who can handle the all requirement and management of both I.T.I (government) and I.T.C(Private)?
(like for engineering there was a GTU in gujarat) as for ITI and ITC????
3rd June 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

can i do fashion designing after10th, scope of fashion designing, institute of fashion designing, duration of it, fee per sem.
1st June 2017, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed 10th class in 1996 and was fail in math.Now i have tried to do ITI course in electrician trade. I passed 1st semester in this year.But now principal saying that i am not eligible for this course as i am fail in mathematics in 10th class.So plz suggest me what i will do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?