20th July 2011, 02:16 AM
rohan6691

Are certification courses important while pursuing B.Tech? Are they important after B.Tech?

SIR, i want to ask wanted to ask whether certification courses are important while pursuing btech?are they not as fruitful after completing b.tech?kindly tell some certified courses in electronics which are worth doing?if one wants to get job by off campus placements then do the certified courses are necessary?and can one first complete b.tech and then do these courses?

17th August 2011, 08:00 PM
sgsharadgupta

Default Re: Are certification courses important while pursuing B.Tech? Are they important after B.Tech?

ya they are especially the certificates of vlsi are very important.....companies like wipro specially comes for vlsi trained people.......
29th November 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are certification courses important while pursuing B.Tech? Are they important after B.Tech?

sir,are we are not eligible for the top companies if we are aware of certification course? please kindly reply the answer in detail..
1st July 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m a 3rd yr btech student ece,,,i would like to know whether vlsi will b imp fr me or not?? i have learnt c and also will b studying java the next sem...will it work??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?