21st July 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

What I have to choose in 11th for bright career having no interest to join Biology an being an average student in Maths?

I'm a average student of maths that's why i dont want to choose P.C.M IN 11th but Ialso dont want to choose biology.Suggest me what i have to choose in 11th for my bright career?

21st July 2011, 06:08 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I have to choose in 11th for bright career having no interest to join Biology an being an average student in Maths?

hi dear
if you do not choose any of two
then that will difficult for you better future.

because if you go for medical line then want BIOLOGY.

if you choose engineering line then want mathematics.

so better for you go for the diploma course then you move to the

engineering course.

that will help you much.....
21st July 2011, 06:41 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I have to choose in 11th for bright career having no interest to join Biology an being an average student in Maths?

if you are average in mathematics but good in physics and chemistry then you may go for science stream in 11th. but obviously in physics and chemistry there are some needs of mathematics. i hope as an average students you will learn these mathematics. but you have to decide that after completion of 12th what you will do. you must study further with subject physics or chemistry as you are not well in mathematics.

in other way if you are not interested in mathematics and in other science subject then go for arts stream in science. choose some good subject and study them in 11th. you may choose the subject geography and philosophy etc subject.

now a days opportunity after geography is very good. there are so many side if you go for geography. after 12th try to do graduation in geography and then go for master degree if possible. you may go also for some language based subject like english or other regional language.

if you may select any other subject in 11th but you have to choose one subject in which you want to built your career and that subject must be included in 11th so that later in graduation you may continue your study in that subject.

best wishes.
21st July 2011, 07:07 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend ,

to choose the course after the 10 th is the important thing in the life.
its the turning point of the life.

as you said that you are not much interested in the biology.
by choosing the maths one may do the engineering , bsc , mba

engineering is the best way nowadays .
by choosing the maths as the main subject in the 11th and 12th you can apply for the

best entrance exams like iitjee or aieee.
these exams are after the 12t board exams.

to crack such exams one must score descent marks in those exams.

for the all info about the aieee exam kindly visit the website aieee.nic.in
for all the info regarding iitjee kindly visit the website www.iitjee.org
21st July 2011, 07:20 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Hello dear

don't worry about the simple problem.

there is many option open apart from the Math or Biology.

you can choose other given below subjects

1.computer science.

2.geography.

3.zoology.

4.stat.

all these for the science holders. you can choose other subjects too.

but then you have to leave from science.

all the best........
21st July 2011, 07:48 PM
kunjeyan5282

If you don't want to go in science strem then go for commerce which is also a good stream which has a bright future in India.
21st July 2011, 08:30 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

The subjects you need to choose in 1 depends mainly no your interest and th field that you want to get into in the future. If you do not like biology do not choose. Do not do things which others say. The future is bright for all the groups the only thing is you need to develop your skill in the field and perform well. If you have a average knowledge of maths better you choose first group wit maths if you have any fear means choose commerce group without maths
21st July 2011, 11:26 PM
bijoysankar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a average student of maths that's why i dont want to choose P.C.M IN 11th but Ialso dont want to choose biology.Suggest me what i have to choose in 11th for my bright career?
So you do not want to choose physics chemistry or mathematics.This are the core subject for science stream.science is incomplete with out P.C.M.so you better opt for arts or commerce stream where ever you feel beter or you can perform well.If you study properly arts or science you will have a bright career.
22nd July 2011, 12:11 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hello,
You can be success if you go in the career in which you are Interested.Other than science you have bright future in Commerce or Arts also.

If you choose Commerce you can be CA,CWA,CS etc.You can have a great future in the financial sector as an Accountant,Teacher,Auditor,Financial Planner,Tax Planner etc.

If you choose Arts then you can go for various profession like Teaching,Fashion Designing,Interior Decoration,Economist,Architect etc.

Now it will depend on you to choose the right stream and shape your future.

Best of luck.......
22nd July 2011, 12:34 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Hi,

If you are not intrested in Biology,you can go for Maths.it is not matter that you are acerage student in Maths.you can get success with some more hard work in maths.

It is not necessary that only brellient student can get success in Maths some times average student get more success then brillient student.

For success in Maths your physics should be good.after passing 12th with Maths you can go for engineering.there are various branches in engineering in which you can get success with average maths.

It is not a big matter you cna improve you maths with some more hard work.To improve you Maths you have to solve more and more questions.

Practice of numerical will increase your confidence.you feel that you can solve any type of numerical.

To improve your maths you have to study Formula first and then apply these formula in numericals.from this you will learn use of formula in numerical and your confidence will increase.

best of luck.
22nd July 2011, 01:57 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
As you have mentioned that you don't want to take PCM in 11th and also have no interest in biology, then it will be better for you to go for commerce or Arts...

you can go for commerce in your 11th..
In future you can go for B.com/BBA/CA..

If you go for arts then in future you can go for B.A/Mass communication..

so, there are lots of option for you..
Now, you decide in which field you want to go...

All the best..
22nd July 2011, 01:53 PM
sonumultani

Smile Re: What I have to choose in 11th for bright career having no interest to join Biology an being an average student in Maths?

Dear student,
you didt written about your favorate subject.
as you written that you are average student in maths you can choose the B.com subject batter than B.Sc as per your interest.
22nd July 2011, 03:20 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
dear friend,
since you are not interested in biology and is not so good in maths, then commerce and medical are not your field.
you must take non medical in 11th class. you will having physics, chemistry and maths as your main subjects but maths will not be as difficult as in commerce.
there are a lot of options available for non medical students.
you can do engineering, b.architecture, bsc, bba, bca, ba etc.
so non medical will be good for you.
15th November 2011, 02:15 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

by choosing the maths as the main subject in the 11th and 12th you can apply for the

15th November 2011, 02:22 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

25th May 2012, 08:52 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

if you are not good in mathematics then you should not go for PCM or not for arts or not for commerce.
because in arts and commerce,there is also a mathematics but there is a choice or option,if you don't want to take mathematics then you can take other subject in which you are capable.
otherwise you should go for PCB(physics,chemistry,biology),and there is more scope of medical.
18th June 2013, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I am good in bio nd also in math but im confused which subject i choose in 11th class plz give me suggestion
19th April 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in medical field but not interested in biology and also finds maths hard to do so what should i opt for?
17th March 2015, 01:37 AM
Ronie0309

If you don't have a liking for either biology or maths then you shall opt for commerce or arts or vocational studies.

Commerce includes maths but it is different than the maths you study in science.
It is basically commercial maths and easier to that in science.

If you are not at all interested in maths then you should go for Arts or Vocational.
26th April 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I am totaly confused . i am a average student and i am weak in maths but i want to take maths in 11 .so what shoud i do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?