21st July 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?

Hello sir,
I m persuing M.S. in pharmaceutics in NIPER mohali.
I want to do Phd from germany in pharmaceutics.
Kindly suggest me is these decision correct or not?
and also suggest me what are the criteria for admissons and hw to prepare for it.
I want to complete my Phd in 3 years is it possible in any good university?
Is any special coaching or anything else is required or not?
Please suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course in Germany?
  2. Eligibility criteria to do Mechanical engineering from Germany? What is the admission procedure and which are the scholarships available?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  4. How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fee structure, scholarships etc for take admission in Ph.D course with pharmaceutics stream in Germany? I have completed M.Pharma in pharmaceutics
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for Indian Embassy in Germany?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MBA course in Germany? I am 2nd year B.Com student
  9. Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?
  10. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship? -- [New]
  11. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to do MS in germany?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  15. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  18. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
13th August 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?

iam completed my msc in microbiology and iam intrested to do phd
18th October 2012, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?

i want to take admission in PhD(pharmacoogy). WHAT IS THE PROCESS.
15th November 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

sir ..i am doing m.pharm(phsrmaceutics )
and i want to do phd in germany ..
so pleaase suggest how to get scolarship or stipened
15th November 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing m.pharm in pharmaceutics
and i want to go for phd in germany
please i want ur sugeetion & information how to get scolarship or stipened
my financial condition is average
13th October 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I am MA IN PSYCHOLOGY CAN I DO MY PHD IN SOCIAL WORK AT GERMANY ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?