21st July 2011, 08:27 PM
ashu9292

How to get admission in MA English Literature? I have done B.Com from DU and preparing for civil services

I have done B.COM from Delhi University and currently preparing for the Civil Service Examination, since I have english literature as my second optional plus I l also have interest in "English", I want to join an MA program in English so as to enhance the proficiency in the subject. Could you please, give me some reliable and useful information for the same.

Related Questions:
2nd April 2012, 01:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in MA English Literature? I have done B.Com from DU and preparing for civil services

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashu9292 View Post
I have done B.COM from Delhi University and currently preparing for the Civil Service Examination, since I have english literature as my second optional plus I l also have interest in "English", I want to join an MA program in English so as to enhance the proficiency in the subject. Could you please, give me some reliable and useful information for the same.

Candidate seeking for Master of Arts in English [MA English], may look to opt pursuing the degree course from Delhi University since, one has completed the Bachelors degree program from the same University. In order to get admission in Delhi University for the MA [English] program, one must fulfill the eligibility criteria. There are two modes to get admission in the mentioned University. Candidate seeking for direct admission, must have completed the BA Honours [English] from the University of Delhi with a minimum of 60% marks. The next mode of admission to Delhi University, is candidate must have completed the Bachelor’s Degree program in any other stream from a recognized Indian University, with a minimum of 50% marks. [SC/ST candidates get 5% relaxation in the marks of the qualifying examination].To get admission through this mode, one has to appear for in an entrance test conducted by the University. Candidate with 45% and above in the BA Honours (English) of the University of Delhi, too has to go through same procedure of admission. Beside this one must score a minimum of 40% in the entrance test in order to get admission to the University.
20th February 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in MA English Literature? I have done B.Com from DU and preparing for civil services

how to get admission ? i have done bcom generel ..from ku
27th June 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ENGLISH LITERATURE AND ENGLISH LINGUIST
13th April 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have completed my Graduation in 2010 now I want to M.A please suggest me becauwe I want to be a teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?