27th July 2010, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Which are the new courses available after 12th commerce other than CA,CS or HM that can be done in Mumbai?

respected SIR/MAM I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT NEW COURSE AFTER 12TH COMMERCE OTHER THAN CA,CS, OR HM THE COURSES MAY BE FROM ANY TYPE LIKE HARDWARE NETWORKING. I AM FROM KALYAN SO PLEASE TELL THAT COURSES WHICH CAN BE DONE IN THE MUMBAI.

Related Questions:
10th June 2011, 12:11 PM
sourindra

Default Re: Which are the new courses available after 12th commerce other than CA,CS or HM that can be done in Mumbai?

You can go for various networking course available in Jetking institution in Mumbai.
10th June 2011, 02:39 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the new courses available after 12th commerce other than CA,CS or HM that can be done in Mumbai?

Hello friend,
Commerce is no more limited to chartered accountancy, company secretary or other similar professional courses. Now a days, various universities including Mumbai University is offering specialized graduate courses in Banking and Finance, Accounting and Finance and Financial Marketing.
Apart from the specialized graduate course, there are various other options available after +2. If you want to be part of the corporate world, BBA followed by MBA will be great move.
Today, journalism has become the first choice for many students from different stream. To do so, you may pursue courses related to mass communication from a reputed institute.
After +2, you may also go for short term courses in computer hardware, networking, multimedia etc.
12th June 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

i have got 71% (commerce) so tell me which is the best cource for me in pune
21st June 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

You can go to Trimax for IT courses. They offer job in the same company after course is complete. Also, course fees are very less. It is at Vikhroli.. Number is 40681313
28th July 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Which are the new courses available after 12th commerce?
10th August 2011, 01:15 PM
DN358
Banned

Smile Re: Which are the new courses available after 12th commerce other than CA,CS or HM that can be done in Mumbai?

DEAR FRIEND Commerce is no more limited to chartered accountancy, company secretary or other similar professional courses. Now a days, various universities including Mumbai University is offering specialized graduate courses in Banking and Finance, Accounting and Finance and Financial Marketing.
Apart from the specialized graduate course, there are various other options available after +2. If you want to be part of the corporate world, BBA followed by MBA will be great move.
Today, journalism has become the first choice for many students from different stream. To do so, you may pursue courses related to mass communication from a reputed institute.
12th August 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I AM 12 PASS .CAN I INVOLVE IN ANY COMPETITIVE EXAM LIKE BANKING AND FINANCE OR OTHER COURCES ,FINANCE AND MARKETING
6th September 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I'm studying in S.Y.Bcom.I want your help and to know that what is the procedure for IT(Information Technology)and also comparative jobs.I'm from Devlali.Nashik....please take a quick action and inform us as soon as possible....Will be very much thankful to you....
7th September 2011, 11:23 AM
deepak0726

Post Re: Which are the new courses available after 12th commerce other than CA,CS or HM that can be done in Mumbai?

hey frnds good mng to all of u
after 12th commerce courses i suggest u that u eligible for MFC (master in financial control) from delhi unversity this course is better career option for u............. thank u n all the best.............
18th November 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

give me breif about ICWA?
3rd December 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing fybcom. Can u suggest with this another course get the placement?
31st January 2012, 12:36 PM
Rapchik007

DEAR FRIEND Commerce is no more limited to chartered accountancy, company secretary or other similar professional courses. Now a days, various universities including Mumbai University is offering specialized graduate courses in Banking and Finance, Accounting and Finance and Financial Marketing.
11th February 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

degrees require for hotel management
8th May 2012, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

hello itz mishti, i wanna ask that what will be the minimum fees for charted accountancy & company seceratry course
29th August 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

IS BBI IS AN USEFULL COURSE FOR ME TO DO CA AFTER BBI?
8th May 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

after 12th for MBA b.com or bba which is the best option
11th June 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

which basic banking can do after 12 th commerce
14th May 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

sir mera naam deepa hai maine t.y.b com ke exam diye the but i was failed in economics and finance after long time i want to study complteted AND MORE SO U CAN SUGGEST ME WHICH TYPE OF COURSE TO BE STUDIES IN AGE NO BAR BUT ITS PROFEESSIONAL AND SAFE MERA MAN TO IAS KARNE KA CAN I CONTINUED BUT AGE IS 33 YEARS OLD PLEASE SUGGEST ME
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?