29th July 2011, 08:57 PM
M Roohi naz

Syllabus for the PGCET entrance exam? When should I apply for this exam?

Whats the syllabus for pgcet exam?
i am doing my 3rd year B.E when i should apply for pgcet exam?

31st July 2011, 10:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus for the PGCET entrance exam? When should I apply for this exam?

This exam is conducted for admission to the M.Tech, MCA or the MBA course. These exams are conducted at the university level like Karnataka University, Pondicherry University etc. The exam pattern will vary depending on the course that you plan to pursue. Since you are pursuing B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech are the choices available. For MBA there will be questions from mathematical skills, comprehension, critical reasoning, global environment etc. For M.Tech questions will be related to the B.Tech specialization. Notification of these exams is normally in the month of June. You can apply for the same after completion of B.Tech.
1st August 2011, 12:05 AM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Syllabus for the PGCET entrance exam? When should I apply for this exam?

This exam is conducted for admission to the M.Tech, MCA or the MBA courseAnd the Notification of these exams is normally in the month of June.

These exams are conducted at the university level like *Karnataka University, *Pondicherry University etc.....
The exam pattern will vary depending on the course that you plan to pursue. Suppose you are pursuing B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech are the choices available.

For MBA there will be questions from mathematical skills, comprehension, critical reasoning, global environment etc.
For M.Tech questions will be related to the B.Tech specialization. Notification of these exams is normally in the month of June. You can apply for the same after completion of B.Tech.

Thanks!
28th January 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

What is the eliglbllity to get government seat for MBA
9th March 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my 4th year BE what is the syllabus?
16th March 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.E Computer science .I would like to pursue M.Tech Kindly send me the pgcet exam dates syllabus and name of colleges along with fee structure and where to get the applications from?
21st April 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

modal question papers for mtech in computer science
12th May 2012, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

SIR I WANT PREVIOUS PGCET MODEL PAPERS
22nd July 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Now I am studying final year BSc computer science when I should apply for PGcet and syllabus for the PGcet.
Paramesh Reddy
17th January 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for pgcet entrance exam for computer science btech 4th year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?