30th July 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to earn a salary above 20,000 after B.Pharm? Should I do MBA or M.Pharm for high salary?

i finished b.pharm. I wanna earn a salary not less than 20,000.what should i do for that? Plz help me. Should i do mba or m.pharm for high salary?

5th January 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to earn a salary above 20,000 after B.Pharm? Should I do MBA or M.Pharm for high salary?

i am in 4th year b.pharm. i wanna be a pilot... am i eligible for pilot training after my b.pharm?
5th January 2012, 08:25 PM
Oracle 27

Default Re: What should I do to earn a salary above 20,000 after B.Pharm? Should I do MBA or M.Pharm for high salary?

In PHARMACY you get the knowledge of various chemical combinations and products.

Whether you do MBA or M.Pharm it does not make much difference what matter the most is the fact that from where you have done your masters in the subject.

Try to do MBA or M.Pharm from better institute it will surely enhance your chances of good job and salary.

one of the institute which is populer and renowned in the field is

DEHLI INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH (DIPSAR)

FOR ANY INFO VISIT
dipsar.in
6th January 2012, 04:14 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

In PHARMACY you get the knowledge of various chemical combinations and products.

Whether you do MBA or M.Pharm it does not make much difference what matter the most is the fact that from where you have done your masters in the subject.

Try to do MBA or M.Pharm from better institute it will surely enhance your chances of good job and salary.

one of the institute which is populer and renowned in the field is

DEHLI INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH (DIPSAR)

FOR ANY INFO VISIT
dipsar.in
3rd June 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

is this institute pass any cutoff list..?
7th December 2012, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY CHANCE TO GO TO SOFTWARE SIDE AFTER B.PHARM..?PLEASE SUGGEST THE ANY COURSES ARE THERE?
8th April 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

so what we will do aftr doing b pharm????
1st October 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the normal salary for b pharmacist
3rd October 2013, 08:11 PM
ramajb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Rs 84,001 - Rs 573,913
3rd October 2013, 08:12 PM
ramajb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Rs 84,001 - Rs 573,913

vissit this link
http://www.payscale.com/research/IN/Job=Pharmacist/Salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?