1st August 2011, 09:52 AM
vellaiethiraj

Am I eligible to write Kerala SET and eligible to get a job in Kerala? I am a student from Tamil Nadu and completed my MA from Tamil Nadu

I am a student from Tamil Nadu. I am completed M.A.(Tamil,M.Ed in Tamil Nadu. It's possible to write Kerala SET and get job in Kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. Other state candidates are eligible for SI of Tamil Nadu police department?
  2. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  3. Can I seek admission into Govt. Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu if i've pursued 10+2 studies in Kerala ?
  4. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  5. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  6. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  7. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  8. What should I do to do Ph.D in esteemed universities which are in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  9. Procedure to get admission in M.A English?
  10. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  11. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  12. Which are the universities providing BSc Biotech and BSc Microbiology course?
  13. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA? -- [New]
  15. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  16. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
  17. Good IITJAM institute in Kerala or Tamil Nadu
  18. Age to write the SSLC exam in Tamil Nadu for 2015 batch?
9th May 2016, 11:11 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Kerala SET and eligible to get a job in Kerala? I am a student from Tamil Nadu and completed my MA from Tamil Nadu

Yes. You are eligible for Kerala SET. Generally , Exam is conducted in the month of July/August. It is also possible to get jobs in Kerala after qualifying the SET.

Kerala SET Eligibility
- You must have passed Master's course with at least 50% from a recognised university.
- No age limit for lectureship.

Exam Pattern

Paper I
- Total Questions : 120
- Total Marks : 120
General Knowledge : 60 Marks
Teaching Aptitude : 60 Marks

Paper II
Questions will be based on subject of specialization.
- Total Questions : 200
- Total Marks : 240
21st October 2019, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Kerala SET and eligible to get a job in Kerala? I am a student from Tamil Nadu and completed my MA from Tamil Nadu

I have qualified State Eligibility Test (SET) conducted by Kerala Govt.Am I eligible to apply for assistant professor post in govt college Tamil Nadu.
5th August 2020, 05:44 PM
Subhishna

No, You are not eligible to teach in Tamilnadu. A SET qualified candidate can only apply for lectureship in the universities and colleges which comes under the respective State government.
If you want the eligibility for lectureship all over India you should qualify NET exam.
3rd May 2021, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MSc (maths) and B.Ed in Tamilnadu. Am i eligible for kerala SET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?