1st August 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Information about the publication of STET/Junior lecturers test in Haryana?

Sir,I am post graduate in English and completed my B.ED degree too. I would like to know about the publication of stet/ junior lecturers test in haryana at the earliest on my email address i.e [email protected]

5th August 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the publication of STET/Junior lecturers test in Haryana?

please send me for your advise to best book of ctet exam for both class1 to 5 and class6 to 8
18th August 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the publication of STET/Junior lecturers test in Haryana?

I want to prepare for haryana teacher eligibility test for lecturer in economics. But I have not any
option of book for preparing this. The time for preparing is too short. There is not any book
in the market regarding this. Kindly suggest me any option for book. I can also order by v.p.p.
28th August 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

want to ask a qus
2nd September 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

syllabous for htet for history lecturer
5th September 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of State Level Eligibility Test 2011 of English for Jr. lecturer.

C.P.ARORA
mail ID [email protected]
27th December 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

iwant to preparefor bihar stet exam but idonot know abut books and detail syallabus regarding it please guide me
27th February 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing mca.plz tell about slat exam filling date in haryana........
23rd March 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i am persuing mca. plz tell about slat exam filling date & last date in haryana.
my email address is [email protected]
21st September 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

tell the date of stat exm
18th June 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I have recently completed my PG (MSC ZOOLOGY) in 2013, can you give information about STET/junior lecturers test in warangal .
my email address is [email protected]
24th July 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

I have recently completed my PG (MSC MATHS) in 2013, can you give information about STET/junior lecturers BOOKS AVILABLE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?