3rd August 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How to do correspondence in B.Tech after diploma in EEE? How to get the application form and where can we apply for it? What is the annual fee for B.Tech programme?

Iam a diploma holder in E.E.E.How to do correspondence in b.tech after diploma.How to get application form, when we can apply.what is the annual fees for b.tech correspondence.

Related Questions:
24th September 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do correspondence in B.Tech after diploma in EEE? How to get the application form and where can we apply for it? What is the annual fee for B.Tech programme?

what will i do after diploma in eee
29th December 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do correspondence in B.Tech after diploma in EEE? How to get the application form and where can we apply for it? What is the annual fee for B.Tech programme?

Please confirm the details of B TECH course
17th January 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

mention private college names which offers btech correspondence after diploma in e.e.e under jntuk
28th May 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I AM DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGG. AT 1991 PASS OUT FROM GOVT. COLLEGE .NOW HOW & WHERE CAN I DO THE BE/B.TECH BY CORRESPONDENSE COURSE.

UTPAL DUTTA
[email protected]
5th June 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

how much the cost of fee for annum in e.e.e course inb.tech in k l university for diplama
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?