3rd August 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.A Music in Amravati University?

How admission ba music in amravati univercity..pleaes tell me the procedure for it

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in Amravati University in any PG course?
  2. How to do CS after completing LLB from Amravati University
  3. Procedure to do MSc from Amravati University?
  4. Procedure for admission in Amravati University? Which are the best colleges for BSc maths
  5. What's the procedure to get admission in Amravati University for M.Sc course? I have done my B.Sc(PCM) from same university
  6. Eligibility to become lecturer in music college?
  7. What's the fee structure and syllabus for M.Sc(chemistry) course in Amravati University?
  8. Want to do MCA after BSc(IT) from NIIT. What are Best colleges, there admission procedure and fee structure for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fellowship or funding from Agencies for PhD from Amravati university?
  10. Process to get admission in M.Phil at Amravati? From which college of Amravati can I do M.Phil? -- [New]
  11. How can I apply for Ph.D programme in Amravati University being MCA passout?
  12. Is it possible to change from Nagpur University to Amravati University?
  13. List of Distance colleges which offering Master of Physical Education in India?
  14. What basic qualification is required for doing MA in Music?
  15. Can I get admission in M.A in Music after doing Master in Biotech? Criteria to take admission in the university and the last date of admission?
  16. How much percentage is required in 12th standard for getting admission in engineering college in Amravati University?
  17. Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year?
  18. Information about LLB entrance in Amravati University?
17th March 2012, 06:33 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: How to get admission in B.A Music in Amravati University?

Hi
The minimum eligibility criterion for joining the BA music course is a 12th class with Music as an elective subject from any recognized secondary board or from any autonomous music institution. The candidates who have completed the 12th class with out music as a subject can also apply for this course in Amravati University. But in such cases, it is necessary for the candidates to attend an audition or aptitude test. The duration of BA Music course is 3 years. The notifications regarding the course details will be published in the official website of Amravati University. You can get all the important details regarding the procedure of application from the notifications. You can submit your application on the basis of that.

Best of Luck!
29th May 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.A Music in Amravati University?

hai i complted 10TH standard and join in diploma.i completed diploma but i am intrested in music what is the eligiblity to join in music college? please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?