8th August 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of the branch Instrument and Technology?

Could u please mention to me whether what is the scope of the branch "instrument and technology"

Related Questions:
  1. Polytechnic Colleges offering Part time diploma in instrument technology in Kerala or Tamilnadu -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which stream in B.Tech is good to get a job in abroad? Can I apply for higher studies or get a job in abroad?
  3. Course which is better between BSc applied physical science electronics and BSc Instrumentation Hons?
  4. Is Instrumentation and Control branch in Galgotia College of Engineering and Technology good enough for Girls? What would be the scope in coming 4 to 5 years?
  5. Scope of IT branch training in Bokaro Steel Plant? What is the procedure for doing training in BSP? -- [New]
  6. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma in instrument technology?
  7. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  8. Which courses are best for engineering to get a good job?
  9. Will I get any institute after scoring 130 marks in AIEEE?
  10. What is the scope in BME? How good are the placements in this branch?
  11. What is the scope in B.Tech IT branch? I am doing IT from Mizoram University
  12. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  13. Which Engineering stream has great scope in India?
  14. Placement scope in IT branch? I am interested in computers
  15. Which engineering college should I prefer? Any chance to get a job in civil engineering after 4 years?
  16. Scope in Mahindra Automobiles for Electrical branch? What is the scope?
  17. Is there any scope in ECE branch? Companies offering a job for ECE students?
  18. Scope of M.Sc in Food Technology and necessity of maths for doing the same?
14th January 2012, 04:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of the branch Instrument and Technology?

There are several scopes for the candidate who are pursuing 'instrument and technology' in the field of Process Industry, Petro Chemical Industry, Large Scale Manufacturing Industries, IT Companies, R&D Organisations and Educational Institutions,etc.
23rd July 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of the branch Instrument and Technology?

is there any job in tripura after completing b.tech i electronics and instrumentation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?