10th August 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a government job? Date of start of TNPSC Group IV exam?

How will i get agovernment job. What is the procedure to apply for a government. when will be the tnpc group4 exam starts.My husband is belongs to other caste. can i get government job by intercaste quota.what should i do, to get a job. iam Bsc. Botany Graduate & i wrote my Msc. Psychology exam.i registered my bsc. degre in employmeny exchange office 2011 March only i registered.can i get job alert in my mobile

21st October 2011, 01:02 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get a government job? Date of start of TNPSC Group IV exam?

The Tamilnadu Uniformed Service Commission offered various post for police such as,
a) Sub-Inspectors of Police for Men & Women.

b) Grade II Police Constables for Men & Women

c) Sub-Inspectors (Technical) for Men & Women

d)SP-Superintendent of Police

e)DSP-Deputy Superintendent of Police

selection procedure
1)Written exam including general knowledge and other basic questions.

2)After getting passed in written exam ,you will be called for the physical exam including
height and weight etc...

You should be a graduate with minimum 50% marks

your age should be between 21 yr to 28 yr.

for SC/ST,your age have to be 33 yr.

for Ex-Servicemen maximum of 45 years

According to the written test

General Knowledge Test -45 marks
Psychology Test -25 marks

Extra Qualification:National Service Scheme/National Cadet.Crops/Sports
/Games-5 marks

Total -75 marks

Viva-voice - 10 Marks

Minimum Qualifying marks - 35 marks

Your height should be 168 cms,165 cms for SC/ST.
chest :81 - 86 cms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?