12th August 2011, 12:48 PM
vkoul

What is the eligibility for admission in IIST in Production Engineering? I am a student of Production Engineering

i am doing b.tech in production engg. am i eligible in iist
production engg. is similar to mech. engg. courses in both branches are very similar.
please tell me

waiting for expert's answer

Related Questions:
  1. What is Production Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  3. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  4. What should I do after completing B.E Production Engineering? Which are the PG courses for production engineering?
  5. How to apply for IB? I am a production engineering student with 54%
  6. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  7. Which are the PG courses possible after B.E production engineering? Prospects of doing B.E production engineering and PG?
  8. What to choose between production engineering and instrumentation and control engineering?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for mechanical and production engineering?
  10. Which branch should I get in KIIT with a rank of 7706?
  11. Which are the master courses for production engineering graduates?
  12. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  13. Difference between mechanical engineering and production engineering?
  14. How can I apply for RRB UPSC chargeman post for mechanical engineering
  15. Am I eligible to become a Mechanical Engineering in PSU being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) with Mechanical Equivalent certificate candidate?
  16. How may I apply for industrial training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech having production engineering stream
  17. Production engineering in pharmaceutical industry, eligibility and duration for this course?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in production engineering? -- [New]
2nd September 2016, 11:58 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: What is the eligibility for admission in IIST in Production Engineering? I am a student of Production Engineering

IIST offers various UG & PG courses. UG admission will be available based on entrance JEE Advanced & PG will be available based on GATE.

IIST Eligibility

UG Course
- You must have passed with at least 70% aggregate in PCM as a main subjects from a recognized board.
- Your age should be less than 25 years on 1st October of the examination year.

PG Course
- You must have passed bachelor's degree with at least 6.5 CGPA out of 10 from a recognized university.
- Your age should be less than 28 years on 5th may of the examination year.

IIST Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.admission.iist.ac.in
- Fill the details in application form.
- Download the challan & print it.
- Remit the application fee.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Submit your application.

IIST Admission Procedure
- Appear entrance exam for IIST admission.
- Apply for IIST.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- If selected , Your IIST admission is final.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?