5th August 2010, 07:01 PM
zeal

Is it necessary to submit medical certificate duly signed by Chief Medical Officer during SEE UPTU admission?

Sir ,i reside in patna,bihar and have got overall rank 10721 in see-uptu .i want to do b-tech from reputed uptu affiliated engineering college.at the time of admission,is it necessary to submit the medical certificate duly filled and signed by a chief medical officer residing in u.p or we can get the same from any chief medical officer as per our convenience?

31st May 2011, 02:47 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Is it necessary to submit medical certificate duly signed by Chief Medical Officer during SEE UPTU admission?

yes my dear friend it is necessary to submit medical certificate.....

my friend your rank is very good you can get very good good with good branch in uptu....

all the very best my friend.
1st June 2011, 04:46 PM
gautam chaudhary

Default Re: Is it necessary to submit medical certificate duly signed by Chief Medical Officer during SEE UPTU admission?

yes, it is essencial to participate in uptu counceling.
1st June 2011, 06:45 PM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

Default Re: Is it necessary to submit medical certificate duly signed by Chief Medical Officer during SEE UPTU admission?

is it complasary to submit the medical certificate
14th July 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

is it necessary to have medical certificate from up doctor only??
11th July 2012, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

i have got 33 marks in math but 80 in chemistry and 70 in physics can i participate uptu counselling 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?