14th August 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Difference between B.E and B.Tech?

Sir, kindly advise the job opportunities for Electronics & Communication engineers. Please detail the opportunities in both the sectors i.e Public and Private.
2. What is the basic differences between B.E degree and B.Tech.
Khurshid Ahmad Khan
State Bank of India
Darbhanga.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Basic difference between B.E degree and B.Tech?
  2. Job opportunities for Electronic and Communication engineers? Differences between B.E and B.Tech degree?
  3. Job opportunities for Electronics and Communication passed students? Which industries hire EC engineers?
  4. What are the job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers in Aviation?
  5. What is the scope of ECE in India?
  6. Current job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates?
  7. Information about job opportunities in electronics and communication engineering?
  8. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  9. List of books for Mechanical Engineering for GATE preparation?
  10. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and electronics Control Engineering? What are the job prospects?
  11. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) candidate? How much starting salary I will get?
  12. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  13. What are the job opportunities for me in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  14. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  15. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication? -- [New]
  17. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  18. Various career opportunities available for a btech electronics and communication student?
11th October 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Difference between B.E and B.Tech?

sir i am be graduate in electronic and communication engg 2011 passout i want to get job in my field how to get details of vacancy available
22nd February 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities for electronics and communication engineers? Difference between B.E and B.Tech?

1- WHAT KIND OF JOB ARE AVIABLE IN ECE COURSE 2- WHAT IS FURTURE IN ECE FIELD STUDENT
8th November 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

sir
I completed btech in electronics and telecommunication engg in 2014.in which sector I will doing a job better to me.
thank u
7th March 2015, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

SIR
I Yogesh Kumar completed my engineering in electronic and communication from IES IPS Academy Indore in july 2014 .I am totally confused about my future, now i am at my hometown .i was not plased in company placement in both on campus and off campus. sir give me suggestion what can i do either go for walkin interview in private company or doing Govt. exam preparation,,, and also i feel hasitate to face interview now i am at my hometown.... what can i do????
24th March 2015, 12:39 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

The top companies of ECE
Public sector
BHEL
BEL
ONGC
NTPC
ISRO
DRDO
BSNL
MTNL
Indian Railway

Private sector
Accenture
Samsung
Videocon
Nokia
Idea
Mediatech
Airtel
Infosys
Philips
Sony

you can go for any company.
and yes there is no difference between B.E and B.tech as both are bachelor degrees but just for name some college provide B.E where as some other provide B.Tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?