19th August 2011, 07:49 PM
deepika asokan

Details about the government exams including the date of the application form? Last date for submitting the form?

sir,
i am willing go for a government job. so i need all the details about the government exams including the date for getting the application forms , where to get them, last date for submitting the forms and the examination date.
kindly send those details to my mail address([email protected]).
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam details for DCE B.E course? What is the last date of obtaining and submitting the form?
  2. Last date of submitting the application form for NATA exam?
  3. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination? -- [New]
  4. Date of Intermediate Supplementary Exams? What is the fee for it? Last date for submitting the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Schedule for LEET entrance test in Punjab University?
  6. When the application form of NTSE will be released? Last date of form submission?
  7. Details about TNPSC exam? Last date of submitting forms? How to fill the form?
  8. Last date for submission of application form for TET?
  9. Last date of submission of MAT application form? From where to buy the form?
  10. When the application form of NTSE Stage-I will be published? Last date of form submission?
  11. Last date for submitting the AIPMT form?
  12. List of universities in Andhra Pradesh or near by states offering B.Ed course through correspondence where form applications are still being accepted?
  13. Where to get the application form of Pre Medical Entrance exam? Last date of submission of the form?
  14. Details regarding the date of issue of application form for PGCET?
  15. Last date for submitting the application form for MP engineering? Can a student studying in Bihar apply for admission test in these colleges?
  16. Where can I get the application form for IAF entrance exam? Last date to submit the form?
  17. Date of sale of MCA exam form of IP university? Last date of submitting the form?
  18. Date of UPSC exam application form sale? How to fill the form?
10th December 2011, 11:35 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the government exams including the date of the application form? Last date for submitting the form?

Hello Friend,
There are several exams conducted by different government organisations through out the year. Exams are conducted by UPCS, SSC, RRB,PSC by every state,CET, etc. You have not mentioned which job you are interested in and for which you want to appear for the written test so its not possible to provide you with the dates. I suggest you to follow the official website of the concerned department to look for the exam dates. you can also get it from employment news, you can refer, www.upsc.gov.in , www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on the exam conducted by them.

Regards
26th December 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the government exams including the date of the application form? Last date for submitting the form?

i wish to join mbbs course in the coming academic year. now i have completed my bsc nursing degree
2nd February 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to know whether the Engineering graduates eligible to writing the government exams or not??? Plz clarify my doubt...........
30th January 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

After 12th what should I do become a heart doctor thanks Ramgobhania @yahoo.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?