23rd August 2011, 11:25 PM
Gigi kim

Best reference books for IIT JAM Physics on the topics of Mechanics, Solid States, Electricity and Magnetism?

What are the best reference books for IIT JAM physics on the topics mechanics,solid states,electricity and magnetism?

12th September 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best reference books for IIT JAM Physics on the topics of Mechanics, Solid States, Electricity and Magnetism?

what is cut off marks of iitjam
14th April 2012, 11:48 AM
maharajsinghsuryan

Thumbs up Re: Best reference books for IIT JAM Physics on the topics of Mechanics, Solid States, Electricity and Magnetism?

I am giving all of u some imp. Books topic wise..... (A) Machenics-(1)shaum's"problems in mechanics.(2)hemarajani & kakani (3) srivastava........(B) mathematical physics-(1) H.k.dass (2) harper......(C)WAVE & OSCILLATION-(1) brijlal & subrmanayam.....(D) OPTICS-(1) D.s mathur....(E)E.M THEORY-(1) Shaum's series on"problems in electricity &magnetism(2) david j griffith(1 question comes from it directly)(3)N A sadiku.......(F) THERMODYNAMICS-(1) P K NAG(2) searls & salinger
6th September 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best reference books for IIT JAM Physics on the topics of Mechanics, Solid States, Electricity and Magnetism?

sir can u suugest me full books name important for iitjam physics???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?