25th August 2011, 11:25 AM
mrs.som

How will it be helpful for my career of doing M.Sc in Applied Psychology having completed MS in Psychotherapy?

i have done M S in counselling n psychotherapy. now m planning to join M Sc in applied psychology. pls do let me know how will it help my career n job oppurtunities.....

Related Questions:
  1. Is MSc counseling and psychotherapy from TGOU Nagaland recognized? Can I appear for NET?
  2. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  3. Difference between M.A Psychology and MSc in Psychotherapy and counseling?
  4. Difference between MA Psychology and MA applied Psychology? Which one is to be preferred? Is it wise to take up MSc in Applied Psychology being in Arts field?
  5. How to make a career in Psycho after completing B.A with psychology? Should I do M.A or MSc in Psychology?
  6. Can I do MSc Psychology after completing B.A Psychology
  7. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  8. Suitable course in post graduation or diploma in Psychology after advanced diploma in counseling and psychotherapy?
  9. Which are the other government universities where I can do my Ph.D in Psychology? I have completed MSc in applied psychology with 70% marks from Bharathiar University(Distance Education)
  10. Can I apply for M.Phil after completing MSc in Applied Psychology from Annamalai University
  11. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  12. What are the career opportunities for MBA HR and MSc Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is Correspondence Course of MSc (psychotherapy and counselling) from TGOU Nagaland Certified? Am I eligible for higher qualification with this degree?
  14. What is the career scope of MSc Clinical Psychology?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Applied Psychology?
  16. Application procedure of M.Phil in Psychology? University providing this course?
  17. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology? -- [New]
  18. How to make a career in Psychology after Graduating in B.Com (h)?
24th July 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How will it be helpful for my career of doing M.Sc in Applied Psychology having completed MS in Psychotherapy?

I am a M.B.B.S. doctor and I have also finished my MSc.Applied Psychology ,now I would like to know what is the scope for MSc.Applied Psychology and shall I proceed with M.Phil.Clinical Psychology.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?