13th August 2010, 08:36 AM
shyamalendu mondal

How to check my position in the merit list for PG course in presidency College(MSc Chemistry)?

I applied for pg in presidency college (Msc) in chemistry.I am unable to search the merit list and the position in the meritlist which is published yesterday.

11th April 2011, 10:55 PM
dava

Default Re: How to check my position in the merit list for PG course in presidency College(MSc Chemistry)?

Shortlisted applicants (first 150 candidates from general category & all SC / ST candidates) for english shall have to appear for an interview. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Honors subject (80% weightage) & marks obtained in interview (20% weightage).

1st merit list is with number of qualified candidates equal to the number of seats and 2nd list will be with number of qualified candidates five times the number of seats as per info available on its official website.

1st merit list is with number of qualified candidates equal to the number of seats and 2nd list will be with number of qualified candidates five times the number of seats as per info available on its official website.
1st merit list is with number of qualified candidates equal to the number of seats and 2nd list will be with number of qualified candidates five times the number of seats as per info available on its officia

1st merit list is with number of qualified candidates equal to the number of seats and 2nd list will be with number of qualified candidates five times the number of seats as per availability.

http://www.presidencyadmission.net/UG/MeritList_BA/bameritlists.htm may be you can ckeck here .
5th June 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to check my position in the merit list for PG course in presidency College(MSc Chemistry)?

where am i suppose to search for the admission farms?
11th June 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

iwant to see the merit list of msc chemistry.i wantto check my position in the list.my name is roopam kaushik.
19th June 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to see the merit list of b.sc candidater in ladybrabourne
28th July 2011, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

how to check my name in the merit list?please suggest
8th August 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

i applied for p.g in precidency college(m.a)in history.i am unable to seach the merit list and the position in the merit list
8th August 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

i applied for p.g in presidency collrge msc in zoology. i an unable to search the merit list and position
in the merit list
8th August 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

how to check my position of merit list in msc in zoology at presidency college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?