13th August 2010, 08:58 PM
ramamohan

TTD junior assistant and typist examination test syllabus and question papers

i want know the syllabus and previous question papers of ttd examination for junior assistant and typist which is going to be held in next month

14th August 2010, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: TTD junior assistant and typist examination test syllabus and question papers

Is the exam for same all posts and what is the additional exam is to be held for typist post
14th August 2010, 12:41 PM
a.sujitha

Default Re: TTD junior assistant and typist examination test syllabus and question papers

respected sir,
please send previous qution paper of junior technical assistant post and current syllabus...
14th August 2010, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

ttd exam old papers
15th August 2010, 01:43 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
As you want to know about the TTD junior assistant and typist examination test syllabus and question papers,
Then there is no any need of worry.
You can get it from the following websites,www.indiastudychannel.com
So just go and find the details on the given websites.
15th August 2010, 09:48 PM
bholag

dear friend,
TTD junior assistant and typist examination test syllabus and question papers can be
downloaded from the below mentioned link:
www.successCDs.net
www.indiastudycircle.com
www.freshersworld.com
18th August 2010, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND THE SYLLUBUS REGARDING JUNIOR ASST.& TYPIST EXAM OF TTD..... PROVIDED SITES ARE USE LESS
18th August 2010, 02:02 PM
kiran_manne

i am not able to find TTD Jr.Asst. & typist exam Syllubus ........ in provided websites.... please help me to find correct link
18th August 2010, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

these are trash no links are available
18th August 2010, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

why you are misguiding the people. there is no syllabus and question ppers available for download.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bholag View Post
dear friend,
TTD junior assistant and typist examination test syllabus and question papers can be
www.successCDs.net
www.indiastudycircle.com
www.freshersworld.com
18th August 2010, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for ttd junior assistant exam is there any one to give proper syllabus for the exam conducted by ttd next month
19th August 2010, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: TTD junior assistant and typist examination test syllabus and question papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
ttd exam old papers
sir please send me syllabus and old papers and how to prepare the examination
19th August 2010, 02:38 PM
LAKSHMINARAYANA.SETTIVARI

sIR,
TTD junior assistant and typist examination test syllabus and question papers required
21st August 2010, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

jr assistant entrance test syllabus
22nd August 2010, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

jr assistant entrance test syllabus ple give me some information

krishh
23rd August 2010, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

hai how ar u
23rd August 2010, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i am not able to find TTD Jr.Asst. & typist exam Syllubus ........ in provided websites.... i f any body knowcthe correct links, please provide us. dont
provide us such a trash links. don't play with the people by wasting their time with such link

keerthi
26th August 2010, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

U told gave the syllabus for TTD Jr Assistant after second week of August,2010.where?
30th August 2010, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I want ttd syllabus for preparing exams. Please help us for who are applying for exams
30th August 2010, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

examination date conformed please
31st August 2010, 06:17 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramamohan View Post
i want know the syllabus and previous question papers of ttd examination for junior assistant and typist which is going to be held in next month
www.successCDs.net
www.indiastudycircle.com
www.freshersworld.com
best of luck \
31st August 2010, 06:51 PM
nagarathnam

Sir, I want ttd syllabus for preparing exams. Please help us for who are applying for exams
1st September 2010, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for ttd junior assistant
1st September 2010, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ttd exam old papers
please submitted the junior assistant syllabus old papers
1st September 2010, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam applaying the ttd junior assistant job, so i am preparing the eeam syllabus please information to send my e-mail www.ksv47rediffmail.com
3rd September 2010, 05:44 PM
venkataswamy

I want know the syllabus and previous question papers of ttd examination for junior assistant and typist which is going to be held in next month
3rd September 2010, 05:46 PM
venkataswamy

4th September 2010, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am applied the TTD Junior Assistant and Typist job, so I am preparing the exam syllabus please information to sent my e-mail : [email protected]
4th September 2010, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i didn't recieved my hallticket yet now, how to get my hallticket?can u plz srend me the details regarding to it
5th September 2010, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

i didn't recieved my hallticket yet now, how to get my hallticket?can u plz srend me the details regarding to it
5th September 2010, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for ttd junior assistant email- [email protected]
5th September 2010, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir / madam
i am not able to find TTD Jr.Asst Syllubus ........ in provided websites.... if any body know the correct links, please provide us. please information to send my e-mail [email protected]
6th September 2010, 02:02 PM
neelima.kishorekumar

please tell me question paper model questions and previous papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ttd exam old papers
6th September 2010, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

why do not put information in Junior assistant, please tell me about sylabus details for me
7th September 2010, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

any one plz help me i need ttd jr assistance previews papers .E mail : [email protected]
8th September 2010, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

plz help me can any know the sylbus off ttd jr assistance post...plz..if u know mail to my id plzzzzzz id:[email protected]
9th September 2010, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

hai friedns any one could help me to send ttd junior assistant post syllabus to mail id please........
my mail id is [email protected]
9th September 2010, 04:18 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

the syllabus of TTD junior assistant and typist examination is different for differant region. visit www.sriraj.org/career/ttd-recruitment-qualifications to get the details about the syllebus and for the previous year question answer. best wishes.
9th September 2010, 08:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There is no particular syllabus for this examination. The test will evaluate the candidate’s analytical, mathematical, logical abilities, knowledge in English and general awareness
10th September 2010, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

how to get the hallticket for TTD junior assistant and typist examination pls guide me
11th September 2010, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

TTD junior assistant halltickets please help how to get them
13th September 2010, 12:18 PM
mullai

Red face Re: TTD junior assistant and typist examination test

i want know the syllabus for the junior assistant and typist examination and i need the model questions paper
13th September 2010, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I am applied for Junior Assistant post, but is the syallabus of the exam please send to my email [email protected]
14th September 2010, 07:42 PM

Dear Members, I applied for TTD Junior Assistant post, which is exam held at 26-09-2010, but i don't know syllabus. Please sen any body of this modelpaper or syllabus to my email id: [email protected]

Thank You
14th September 2010, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends already e-admit cards nothing but hall tickets are ready at ttd site. pls do download and normally how the govt exams the same apttitude papers will be there. so go through your own dont belive on others and waste time.

Good Luck friends.
14th September 2010, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

what would be the starting salary for typist? pls tell me!!!
14th September 2010, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

any one plz help me i need ttd jr assistance previous papers Mail: [email protected]
15th September 2010, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I am applied for Junior Assistant post, but is the syallabus of the exam please send to my email [email protected] what would be the starting salary for typist? pls tell me!!!
15th September 2010, 12:42 PM

Dear Members!
I got the TTD Junior Assistant post model papers form this websit:http://apstateexams.blogspot.com/2010/07/ap-administrative-tribunal-junior.html
any body need the model paper you can download form this site.
thanking you
Jayachandra Naidu, my e-mail id: [email protected]
15th September 2010, 07:11 PM
chaitu667

Hello friend!

The test consists of questions that evaluate a candidate’s knowledge on the following :
1. Analytical Ability
2. Mathematical Ability
3. Logical Reasoning
4. Knowledge in English
5. Knowledge in Telugu
6. General Knowledge

This question Booklet provides both the English and Telugu version of the questions.

However, Telugu version is not provided for Knowledge in English Section.

Similarly, English version is not provided for Knowledge in Telugu section.

There will be 120 questions. All questions are compulsory. There will be no negative
marking. Each question consists of four options (A,B,C,D).

The quetion paper will be of the attached pattern.

Good luck!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TTDPAPER-1.pdf(125.3 KB, 508 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?