27th August 2011, 04:24 PM
Gaurav_1753

Details of part time course offered by NICMAR? How project management differs from construction management? I am interested for project management

Please tell me the details of Part time courses offered by NICMAR.
i am intersted for Project management.
and how project management is differ from construction management. which one is better?

thanx & regards

Gaurav

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better between NICMAR and Sikkim Manipal University for Post Graduation in Project management?
  2. Where should I study Post Graduation in Project Management among Sikkim Manipal University and NICMAR?
  3. Scope of MBA with LLB and preferred specialization for MBA?
  4. List of doing for doing Post Graduation in Construction and Project Management?
  5. Which are the MBA courses related to Civil Engineering Field? MBA colleges under Pune University and their admission process?
  6. Is it good to do PGDM in project management after B.Tech? I have completing B.Tech in ECE
  7. MBA in Construction Management is possible at NICMAR? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  8. Details of banks which are giving loan to study PG Programme in Advance Construction Management?
  9. MBA colleges in India which offers specialization in project management,real estate management,construction management or specialization related with architecture
  10. Which is the college for project engineering and management in India apart form NICMAR?
  11. Past years papers for Wealth Management and Project Management Paper
  12. From where I can learn Primavera P6 with live project/ good teaching methods?
  13. Names of recognized institutes offering PG diploma in Project Management?
  14. TNOU MBA-Second Year Project Management (MSP-60) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  15. MA masters in construction management from nicmar, eligibility and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is best option to do post graduation in Advance Construction Management? NICMAR or something else? -- [New]
  17. Possibility to study Project/Industrial Management course in Abroad for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?
  18. What kind of job is offered in L&T Infotech for Electrical Engineer?
9th September 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of part time course offered by NICMAR? How project management differs from construction management? I am interested for project management

ple tell me the semester vise sub of construction managment
8th December 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of part time course offered by NICMAR? How project management differs from construction management? I am interested for project management

I am interested in NICMAR Course.Please give me details for part time course of nicmar.
26th July 2017, 03:50 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

NICMAR (National Institute of Construction Management And Research) provides part time, full time and distance education.

Eligibility criteria for part time graduation course:
- The candidate should complete their diploma/ bachelors degree or equivalent level education in engineering course/ non engineering course with a fair percentage from any recognized university/ board.

Eligibility criteria for part time post graduation course:
- The candidate should have completed their bachelor degree in engineering/ non engineering courses from any recognized university.

The admission are given based on the merit performance in the previous year qualifying exam. After completing your education you need to apply for admission through online by visiting their official website.

For more details: http://www.nicmar.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?