27th August 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get the offer letter of Tech Mahindra?

we have selected for the tech mahindra on 23rd may we are waiting for the offer letters.plz may i know when we are going to get the offer letters?

27th August 2011, 10:01 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get the offer letter of Tech Mahindra?

dear friend,
Generally after getting selected the offer letter they will provide with in one week or two week.. But the joining letter they will provide you after few months..

As you are saying that you are not getting your offer letter till now, then I think you should visit at their website, and send them a mail regarding this delay in getting the offer letter..

All the best..
28th August 2011, 12:27 AM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend,
Tech mahindra have recruited so many candidates, & it is impossible to give offer letter at a time, because there are limited capacity of its training centres.

You have to wait for some more time, you will sure get your offer letter.

Probably you will get your Offer letter in the mid of November.

I think you have got your letter of intent, so kindly wait for the emails from Tech mahindra.

good luck.
28th August 2011, 12:46 AM
angeleye

Hello,
Congratts!!! you were selected in Tech Mahindra..
As you are waiting for the offer letter so you can contact to your training and placement cell of the college or you can contact with the HR executive for the more update of the company.
28th August 2011, 02:15 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

LOOK offer letter is the one which is given to you personally through a mil or by your placement officer..
If you are selected through off campus you receive your offer letter through mail(mostly look in to spam)
If you are selected through oncampus ask your placement officer he/she will be giving you...
But they are not provided as an open source..
Hope you will be getting it soon....
28th August 2011, 03:29 AM
Mannu2525

Thumbs up Re: Where can I get the offer letter of Tech Mahindra?

Dear,
Offer letters are the official papers that is given to candidate who selects in a selection process. It contain your post at which you are designated, Place of your joining and Salary that company is offered to you with term and condition.

In return of offer letter, you will have to send back a formal acceptance letter to the company that you are happy to with the offer provided by the company.

Tech mahindra is a big name among the top most IT companies of india. There recruitment process is still going on. After a lot of paper work they will send you offer letter. Don't worry at all, if you were selected they they will definitely call you.

I would like to say just one word right now "Wait".

GOOD LUCK

With Regards
~Manvendra~
9th September 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i m kiran selectd for tech mahindra in offcampus in hyd on 27 th march still nw no information ,,,,, sir some on told me that they cancel all the pl electd in ofcampus thy only provide offer lettrs to on campus guys sir is it true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28th September 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am Sandeep kumar i got selected to tech mahindra at Bangalore on march and received the Letter of Intent on sep6. But i have no idea when would they inform me about documents signing and date of placement. Could anyone please let me know...!
28th September 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i got selected in may 25, i got letter of intent but when they will provide joining information
29th September 2011, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

i was selected in chandigarh in an off campus drive ... i am of bca i got loi after 5 months i had sent the acceptance so when ill get the joining ,,,i am very much worried and its difficult to pass a single day ...even there is no contact no provided ,,,,what should i do its the question of my carrer i am selected for ms programme......please help my email id is earthwarriors19@gmail .com please ,,,,
15th October 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I am selected in Tech Mahindra in March'11, got the letter of intent but I am waiting for my joining date. Can I get the joining date to plan my further programmes?
22nd October 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

when will i get offer or joining letter as i was selected in tech mahindra on 18 june. I have also recieved LOI in july bt still i m waiting for my joining. Please reply if u have any idea. Please
15th November 2011, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

when will i get offer or joining letter as i was selected in tech mahindra on 7th oct. I have also recieved LOI in oct but still i m waiting for my joining. Please reply if u have any idea. Please
17th November 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I got my intent letter on sept6. But i haven't got my offer letter till now. I have mailed to them several times but no proper reply.. Would i get my job for sure???
17th November 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi Friends,

I have attended for tech mahindra Off-campus @banglore on 19th Mar. And they said i have got selected, but yet i did not receive any call or mail from them.i am 2009 passed out. Already 8 months over...are there anybody from the same recruitement batch?

please reply me,
Thanks,
Swetha([email protected])...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am selected in Tech Mahindra in March'11, got the letter of intent but I am waiting for my joining date. Can I get the joining date to plan my further programmes?
26th November 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

can i please try to know when will i b getting my offer letter, where i was selected in tech mahindra on 14th oct itself...
4th December 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I was selected in tech mahindra on 18th june and have got the LOI, but havent got the joinng date yet... Please let me know..
3rd February 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i was selectd by tech m on 18 june in chandigrh and alsn got LOI . Bt after dat i m still w8ing 4 joining ifany bdy hv idea plz tell me what should i do. My email id is [email protected] plz reply
6th February 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i m pavani selectd for tech mahindra in offcampus in hyd on 26 th march still nw no information ,,,,, sir some on told me that they cancel all the pl electd in ofcampus thy only provide offer lettrs to on campus guys sir is it true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13th February 2012, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i got the offer letter from TechMahindra, i send the acceptance to the mail id given in the offer letter, but it not delivered, it always reply the failure notice. What can i do? Plz answer me soon.
23rd February 2012, 12:43 PM
drurv

Tech mahindra have recruited so many candidates, & it is impossible to give offer letter at a time, because there are limited capacity of its training centres.

You have to wait for some more time, you will sure get your offer letter.

Probably you will get your Offer letter in the mid of November.

I think you have got your letter of intent, so kindly wait for the emails from Tech mahindra.
6th August 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I have been selected in On campus placement in TECH_MAHINDRA in june,this year only,Sir,I will receive my offer letter when??
20th December 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

approximately when I will get the offer letter from tech Mahindra selected in off campus on 14th dec 2013
3rd January 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

approximately when I will get the offer letter from tech Mahindra selected in off campus on 14th dec 2013
6th April 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

i was selected in tech mahindra on march 7th 2014 when will i get my letter of intent
18th June 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i got placed in techmahindra on april 8th 2014, in trichy.Till now I didn't receive any offer letter and there is no HR's contact no. or mail Id..please do me the favour
19th December 2014, 09:25 PM
srinewas

i got placed in techmahindra on nov 14 2014, in nellore.Till now I didn't receive any offer letter and there is no HR's contact no. or mail Id..please do me the favour
31st March 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I was selected at Tech mahindra by the campus interview .On march 5 th 2015 and I didnt get any confirmation email or offer letter from techm. Pls any one say usually how much time it takes to get the offer letter
8th May 2016, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I got my LOI from Techmahindra .But delayed to send the accepted LOI document on time . I am afraid that will reject me ? Now I don't know what to do? please help me . I am totally disappointed.
24th December 2016, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I loosed my mail which I have registered in registration process.how will I got if get selected in techm
11th January 2017, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi, recently i have attended tech mahindra off campus interview and cleared all the rounds.So now I've got this mail from tech mahindra stating "Heartiest Congratulation on your selection for issue of Letter of Intent (LoI) for Offer of Employment with Tech Mahindra Ltd. In order to complete your registration process and be eligible for issue of LoI initially and Offer Letter subsequently, you are requested to fill up an Application Form following the link provided in this mail. " now I'm in a confusion that is that a Letter of Intimation or something else? i have completed that registration process and so what next? thanks
4th April 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi, recently i have attended tech mahindra off campus interview 2019 march 13th and cleared all the rounds.So now I've got this mail from tech mahindra stating "Heartiest congratulations on your selection for issue of Letter of Intent (LoI) for Offer of Employment with Tech Mahindra Ltd. In order to complete your registration process and be eligible for issue of LoI initially and Offer Letter subsequently, you are requested to fill up an Application Form following the link provided in this mail. " now I'm in a confusion that is that a Letter of Intent...
18th August 2019, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i have attended techmahindra off campus drive June 19 2019 in bangalore i cleared all the rounds and submitted my document to HR they said they will send mail, I didnt get any conformation till, what does it mean..
8th October 2019, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

When will tech mahindra give letter of intent and joining date for 2019 batch?
1st December 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

When will tech mahindra give LOI and joining date for 2019 batch?
2nd September 2020, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi I got selected on Feb 19 2020 but still I didn't get any letter of intent is my selection confirm or not?
15th November 2020, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

I got selected on Feb 18 will get offers or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?