29th August 2011, 02:06 PM
linunlin

Am I eligible for APPSC Exam having completed B.Sc Nursing in Distinction and Intermediate with 92%?

I secured 92% in intermediate(bi.p.c),and completed my B.sc nursing in distinction, am i eligible to appear for appsc exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure for M.Sc in Nursing after passing B.Sc Nursing with distinction? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?
  3. How to apply for BSc Nursing course in Osmania University?
  4. Am i eligible for MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing with 72%
  5. Am I eligible for WBSC exam when completed B.Sc Nursing?
  6. Am I eligible for the post of BSc Nursing? What is the date of BSc Nursing form
  7. Am I eligible for BSc Nursing after completing 12th with biology,nursing?
  8. Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad?
  9. What is the eligibility in APPSC child Development?
  10. Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in India for a Nepali who has completed Bachelor's in Nursing?
  11. Can I get free BSc Nursing seat at Osmania University or any other government college after securing 70% in intermediate?
  12. How to do BSc Nursing through correspondence
  13. Am I eligible for APPSC group IV job after completing diploma in engineering? Is diploma in engineering equivalent to intermediate?
  14. Are there BSc Nursing seats in Tamilnadu in Counseling quota?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Sc nursing with 50% marks in 12th?
  16. How to apply for B.Sc Nursing in OU?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Military BSc Nursing after scoring 80% marks in plus two?
  18. How to do BSc Nursing through correspondence after completing diploma course in Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd December 2011, 11:51 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for APPSC Exam having completed B.Sc Nursing in Distinction and Intermediate with 92%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linunlin View Post
I secured 92% in intermediate(bi.p.c),and completed my B.sc nursing in distinction, am i eligible to appear for appsc exams?
Hello friend,
Being a graduate, you are definitely eligible to apply for the exams conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, however, the eligibility criteria may vary depending upon the posts and the departments.
Since you haven't asked for any particular examination, it is advisable to visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.

Some of the examination conducted by the Commission are as follows:
Junior Lecturers in Intermediate Education Services
Assistant Director of Mines in A.P. Mining Service
Jr. Steno Industrial Tribunal
Jr. Steno (English/Telugu) in HODs

For complete information regarding these exams, please refer to the official website of APPSC.
10th December 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for APPSC Exam having completed B.Sc Nursing in Distinction and Intermediate with 92%?

I'm in the final year of B.Tech(mech). Am i eligible to appear for group1 appsc services?
8th January 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

i did b.sc nursing.am i eligible for child development project officer for appsc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?