1st September 2011, 10:26 AM
90 AJAY KUMAR

How to join Indian Army after the completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

i want to work in navy.
tell me How i join army after diploma in auto mobile engg.

16th September 2011, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after the completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

Can i join after doing ITI
20th December 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after the completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?

i am doing deploma in mechanical pls tell me how i can join indian army
23rd December 2011, 11:20 PM
SAMRAT2011
Member+

After completion of diploma in Automobile Engineering if you want to join in ARMY competitive exam is the only one way to join in INDIAN ARMY.You have to apply for NDA exam.NDA stands for NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY.Your age should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years for apply NDA exam.And also you should have good marks in class 10 and diploma course.Atleast 55% marks require.
1st February 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

i have diploma automobile completed. pls tel me how can join in Indian Airforce .
23rd February 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

i have completed Diploma in Electronics nad Communication Engineering..............
can anyone advise me, how to join in indian defence force.......
my age is 19 yrs & 4 months
17th March 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

i want to join indian army i have completed automobile diploma with first class
29th June 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am 27 years old and have completed diploma in mechanical engineering .Pl tell me how can I join Indian army.
9th June 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

respected sir ,
am shyam, i am completed the diploma in automobile engineering on 2010-2013, i want to join in the indian army please give the information to the my email id:[email protected]
19th July 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Jay Hind Sir, I am Mayank Dihora from Bhavnagar Gujarat. I am 25 years old and I also complete my diploma study in Dec'2009. Now I want to join indian army please give me information in my mail id [email protected] please sir Jay Hind
26th July 2019, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

How to join indian air force after the completion of btech in automobile engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?