2nd September 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Tech in EC? What type of small courses will be helpful for future aspect?

i have doing my B.E(5th sem)in E.C from GTU and have 6.51 CPI what should i do further in this field to get good job .i have done my 12th from(ISC) BOARD WITH 72%,AND 10TH from ICSE board with69%would it help me in future .I am doing my(b.e) from an new college so i am worried about my job so please tell me some small courses that can help me to get a good paid job

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology? What are the future job opportunities?
  2. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are other type of courses like Graphic designing which will be helpful to get a higher pay scale?
  4. Which subject is good to take in graduation for getting a job in future in art or commerce? -- [New]
  5. What type of government job opportunities are available after completion of diploma in EEE?
  6. What is the scope of commerce after completing 12th with commerce
  7. Job oriented courses available to study for B.Com last year graduate?
  8. Details about B.Sc(anatomy)? Job opportunities for the same?
  9. What all are the higher studies opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Civil engineering?
  10. What are the opportunities available in future after completion of Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering?
  11. What are the best courses that I must enroll this coming school year to move to 11th standard?
  12. Is doing 12th better option when compared to doing diploma course?
  13. Can I do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course? What are the job opportunities available after completion of MS?
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  15. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  16. Best courses offered after completion of BIPC? Which courses are offered and what are the job opportunities?
  17. What are the opportunities for me after completion of Law?
  18. What carrier oriented study I should do after completing diploma in IT?
9th May 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Tech in EC? What type of small courses will be helpful for future aspect?

is there any job after completion of 10th and seuired 80%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?