3rd September 2011, 02:13 AM
manishbaghel20

Eligibility criteria to do CS course? Fee structure for this course? Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training?

I have done my graduation in B.Sc .now i m persuing MBA ( I sem ).I want to persue CS so tell me the criteria for doing it with its fee structure.Is it maandatory to go through training of 15 months.If yes then the training could be par-time ( for how much duration )

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes which provides online training to engineering or management students? Fee structure and eligibility?
  2. How much money should we spend for CA course?
  3. Duration of CS course after completion of M.Com? Fee structure for this course? How many months of training is required for this course? Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  4. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
  5. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  6. Is it mandatory to get above 90% marks in 12th to become a pilot? -- [New]
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for SAP? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. What is the age limit to apply for CS?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for training? I am doing M.Tech in Remote Sensing
  11. Best colleges for Training of Commercial Pilot in India? Date of Exam, Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for the course?
  12. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  13. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  14. Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?
  15. Criteria to take 6 months training in DRDO?
  16. Any capitation or training fee mandatory for a candidate?
  17. Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. After 12th what I have to do for becoming an Air Hostess?
7th December 2011, 12:22 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do CS course? Fee structure for this course? Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training?

Hello Friend,
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) conducts the CS certification course. The course fee for the following programs:
Foundation Program Rs.3500( for under graduates)
Executive Program Rs. 7000 for commerce graduates and Rs.7500 for non commerce graduates.
Professional Program Rs.7500.
As a graduate you have to get enrolled for the executive program and as you are not a commerce graduate so your fee is Rs.7500.
regarding 15 months of practical training it is mandatory.
For more details refer the official website of ICSI: www.icsi.in

regards
30th December 2011, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do CS course? Fee structure for this course? Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training?

can i do cs course because i am a arts student .
30th December 2011, 02:42 PM
Hours

Eligibility requirements CS

Students who have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2)
or
equivalent recognized examination are eligible for doing this course.

AGE-no restrictions
or
marks-Just passing marks in
Senior Secondary Examination.

Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)is the only recognised organisation offering this course.

The course consists of three stages.These are as follow

1. FOUNDATION:
2. INTERMEDIATE:
3. FINAL

FEE
Foundation Program- Rs.3500
WHOLE FEE WOULD BE -20000/-

YOU NEED NOT TO DO THIS FOUNDATION STAGE IF YOU ARE GRADUATE.
For more info
website of ICSI- www.icsi.in
30th December 2011, 03:29 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

ICSI(Institute of Company Secretaries of India) offers part time Company Secretary courses. The career course of Company Secretary is not only prestigious but is financial prospects.

Eligibility for Company Secretary Courses:

1:You should clear 3 stages to qualify as Company Secretary and these are:

i)Foundation Course

ii)Intermediate Course

iii)Final Course

2:The minimum eligibility to gain entry in the Foundation Course is a pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent in any stream. As you have B.Com as well as MBA degree,so there is no problem.

Course Duration : 8 months duration

3:Intermediate Course:

you have to pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you entry in the intermediate course.

Course Duration : 9 months duration

4:Final Course:

Once you pass the Intermediate Course you automatically become eligible for admission to the Final Course.

Foundation Course:

One passing the Final examination of ICSI you will need to undergo a practical training after which, you will be completely eligible for the Associate Membership of the Institute.

The Training is of Training Orientation Program(TOP) is for 5 days and is done before commencement of training.

This is followed by training for 15 months after the candidate has passed the Intermediate Examination or Final Examination.

The main institute is ICSI(Institute of Company Secretaries of India) at Kolkata, Chennai and Mumbai and Delhi

or more details visit:http://www.indiaedu.com/career-cours...etary-courses/
30th December 2011, 04:12 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

ICSI(Institute of Company Secretaries of India) offers part time Company Secretary courses. The career course of Company Secretary is not only prestigious but is financial prospects.

Eligibility for Company Secretary Courses:

1:You should clear 3 stages to qualify as Company Secretary and these are:

i)Foundation Course

ii)Intermediate Course

iii)Final Course

2:The minimum eligibility to gain entry in the Foundation Course is a pass in 10+2 examination or its equivalent in any stream. As you have B.Com as well as MBA degree,so there is no problem.

Course Duration : 8 months duration

3:Intermediate Course:

you have to pass in the Foundation Course Examination of the ICSI Graduation degree or a Master's degree/Pass in ICWAI, ICAI can allow you entry in the intermediate course.

Course Duration : 9 months duration

4:Final Course:

Once you pass the Intermediate Course you automatically become eligible for admission to the Final Course.

Foundation Course:

One passing the Final examination of ICSI you will need to undergo a practical training after which, you will be completely eligible for the Associate Membership of the Institute.

The Training is of Training Orientation Program(TOP) is for 5 days and is done before commencement of training.

This is followed by training for 15 months after the candidate has passed the Intermediate Examination or Final Examination.

The main institute is ICSI(Institute of Company Secretaries of India) at Kolkata, Chennai and Mumbai and Delhi

or more details visit:http://www.indiaedu.com/career-cours...etary-courses/
9th January 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Sc. (PCM) Graduate , Can i also do CS? If yes from which level i've to Start ? and how many year it'll take
13th January 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

whole duration of cs
6th February 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

can a arts stream graduate do cs?
6th February 2012, 01:49 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Eligibility criteria to do CS course

Company Secretary

MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY TO JOIN COMPANY SECRETARY COURSE

10+2 passed any stream (art, science, commerce) or equivalent qualification.
or
if you are graduate you need not to clear the first stage of the company secretary course.

THREE STAGE OF COMPANY SECRETARY

1,FOUNDATION

fee- 3600/-

2,EXECUTIVE
fee - 7000/-

3,PROFESSIONAL
fee - 7750

Fee structure for this course

Fee is not more than 20000/- for whole course.

Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training

yes,it is mandatory to go for 15 month training for completing the course.

for further information visit website - www.icsi.edu

Address of ICSI

THE INSTITUTE OF COMPANY SECRETARIES OF INDIA
ICSI HOUSE 22 INSTITUTION AERA LODI
NEW DELHI-110003
6th February 2012, 02:19 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.........
The eligibility criteria for CS are as follows.....
*There are three levels in CS
Foundation
Inter
Final
After +2 you can apply for foundation , after clearing foundation you can join for Inter.
then final .
But if you are a graduate then you can direct join for Inter after clearing inter then final.

The details papers which you are going to study for CS are as follows.....

For more details visit official website of ICSI.

Good luck..........
6th February 2012, 02:48 PM
rcg@123

Default I have complited my gradguation in B.A.

Can i applly for nussing cours
15th March 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

i have comleted m.com but not came last sem result. then i registered cs on b.com. my question is , when i get m.com certificate can i register as an m.com candidate to get exemption on cs executive programme..?

jrn
18th March 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my sybca i am interested in doig cs is it better to give my decemder attempt or else after graduation
24th March 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

respected Sir/mam plz tell me.where shuld igo for training ?is there any entrance test like cpt in ca? icame to know that i have to go with foundation itrmdite finl but i nt able to under stand during this time how and where i get trainng?
11th May 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

I get 40% Marks in B.com. Can i admission in CS?
27th July 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

R/sir.
I completed my B.com Degree with 44% from nagpur univercity in 2007.I have total 6 yrs exp. in Accouting fields. in i I have 2 yrs exp. in Listed ltd. comp.their i looked out the Sales. purchse, stock transfer. J.v Entries. Party payment/receipt entry. Balance sheet anylisis. internal & external audit. Sales tax Assessment. Income tax Assessment. Now I am work as Ass. Sr. Manager on Listed Reg. Office. so Kindly MBA OR C.S which course is better for my career. & If I want to do the C.s course then should sent the detail process of this course on my mail i.d
[email protected]
22nd August 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i am honey sehgal and i am studying in 11th with art subject and after 12 i want to do the c.s.course. can i eligible or what is the maximum or minimum % in 12the class for this.

Honey sehgal
16th September 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

from where i get the prospectus for registered in cs cource?
9th October 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I AM A UNDER GRADUATE AND DOING CA (ARTICLESHIP) . CAN I PURSUE CS COURSE?
10th November 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I am living in US I wish to do the CS course, a post graduate in economics having 56 years old.I like the cs course .Can I?
26th March 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i have just given my 12th std examination and results are yet to come. Can i apply for cs exam?
30th March 2013, 04:17 PM
No 1
Senior Member+

Hi....
Friends,

CS Eligibility Criteria like ::
=================

*** The candidates must be complete 12th stand in any recognized board

CS Course basically 3 stages like ::
=======================

*** Foundation course ( Rs. 3600.00 )

*** Executive course ( Rs. 3600.00 )

*** Professional ( Rs. 7750.00 )

All the best........................
30th March 2013, 07:58 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have just given my 12th std examination and results are yet to come. Can i apply for cs exam?
YES, you can take admission in the CS course

You have to take admission in the Foundation stage of the CS course

You can take admission now, but you have to give the Foundation Term End exams in June 2014 only

Fees:
Foundation course: Rs 3600
Exam fees :Rs 875

Minimum duration to complete Foundation stage is 8 months

You have to study the below 4 subjects in the Foundation stage:
1. Business Environment and Entrepreneurship
2. Business Management, ethics and Communication
3. Business Economics
4.Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
25th August 2013, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best Coaching Institute of Company Secretriat in Pune?
26th August 2013, 11:35 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishbaghel20 View Post
I have done my graduation in B.Sc .now i m persuing MBA ( I sem ).I want to persue CS so tell me the criteria for doing it with its fee structure.Is it maandatory to go through training of 15 months.If yes then the training could be par-time ( for how much duration )
dear aspirant

cs stands for company secretory , it is conducted by institute of company secretory of india , it is a correspondence course,

cs can be completed under 3 steps

cs foundation - 4500 INR
cs executive - 9000 INR
cs professsional- 12000 INR

as you are a graduate you can directly apply for cs executive

as per latest notification of icai graduates are exempted for cs foundation,

but it is mandatory for you to go for 15 months training, you can't escape from it, you can get the training under a practicing company secretory
21st October 2013, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Can the CS course be privately studied?If yes what are the criteria for this prospective?Please suggest me.
5th March 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

I am in b.com 2nd year and I have not more percentage can I do this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?